Who would like a reprint, or a new edition, of the Rosetta?

JylliM

No new edition is complete without a scarf imho.

Seriously, I wouldn't contemplate making artistic suggestions to Babalon Jones. I personally think the deck is complete as is but maybe some border changes (as BJ suggested) could keep the artist interested and set any new edition apart from the original 777.

FaintlyMacabre

Seriously, I wouldn't contemplate making artistic suggestions to Babalon Jones. I personally think the deck is complete as is but maybe some border changes (as BJ suggested) could keep the artist interested and set any new edition apart from the original 777.

After it all, I realized I do have a deck with a wrap. I unwrapped it once and after finally rewrapping it (it had instructions), I have never tried that again.

Since I haven't been around, I hadn't seen the decks. My only concern is that it is Thoth based so I am still thinking about the one in the tin. I am following though.

Diana

starlightexp

In this case I think some smart vestments would be nice... maybe in the queen scale colors.

Babalon Jones

In this case I think some smart vestments would be nice... maybe in the queen scale colors.

Great idea - I actually have some good friends who make vestments.

Or - one of these, believe it is called a Nemes :cool2:
(we need a smiley icon wearing one of these called "therion")

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 205

FaintlyMacabre

Suitable for bad hair days. So I could get a lot of use out of that :)

Diana

JylliM

That is a must-have. I feel it would add gravitas to any reading, indeed pretty much any life situation. I want one.

Babalon Jones

Rosetta redux

Because I've been getting so many requests to do a full size reprint of the Rosetta and also the Book of Seshet, I started thinking about it. I realized that I don't want to alter any of the card art, but if I did another edition I'd want it to be different. So I decided to do the borders differently, as that is the only thing I think I'd change. I came up with this cool version with the card names hand written in walnut ink on papyrus, using Egyptian hieroglyphs. It will be a lot of work to do them all but I think it would be worth the time. I thought I'd show them here first and then maybe later as I get them done in the deck creation thread if I actually start doing them all. I'm not sure I can afford to print them but here is the idea anyway. It also has the cool side effect of eliminating obvious "keywords" in the minors (which I know are really the "Lord of" titles, so they will likely be in cartouches).

What do you think of this? (scroll down to the second half of the page to see the new Papyrus versions)

http://www.tabulamundi.com/rosetta-redux-the-papyrus-edition/

ldiddy

Sign me up

I just recently purchased Tabula Mundi Babalon and Rosetta pocket edition.

The papyrus backgrounds are lovely. I'd definitely preorder a full size Rosetta with these update and will send an email to make sure I get counted.

Tremendous work, M.