Question

a l i d a

I just recently started getting to know the faeries oracle, and at the risk of sounding like a complete novice, a few days ago I accidentally knocked 2 cards into a crack between my bed and my desk (Solus and the Faery Guide), and I have not been able to retrieve them. Is this a bad sign?

Khatruman

a l i d a said:
I just recently started getting to know the faeries oracle, and at the risk of sounding like a complete novice, a few days ago I accidentally knocked 2 cards into a crack between my bed and my desk (Solus and the Faery Guide), and I have not been able to retrieve them. Is this a bad sign?
Hmmm, sounds like your guide is trying to guide you somewhere deep and out of the way... follow him, or her... :D

Jewel

Khatruman you may laugh, but I totally agree with you! I believe your guide is also telling you that that place is somewhere deep inside you. Hope you get your cards out soon ... if not, just keep searching within, and when it is time they will let you get to them. I know this sounds wierd, but after some of the experiences that several of us have had all I can say is trust me. When the time is right those cards will let you retrieve them. They wanted to get your attention and did. Now perhaps they want to you to think hard about it and start acting on the self-exploration.