New Froud Oracle!!!!

Ange

I would have loved the Froud Faeires....but one card image gave me the shivers....so I never did get it...

Ang x

DragonFae

I would reconsider if I were you...lol....its a FAB deck...yes I know what you mean about the images....a couple sort of made me gasp when I first got the deck...but honestly....I think they just show shadow aspects of human nature...and even the spooky looking ones are quite friendly...PERHAPS it scared you because it represents a part of yourself that you are a bit afraid of...We all have those!!!!

lark

Which one scared you Ange?
I too am waiting to hear news of this deck...anyone know anymore about it?

pippi

There is now a picture of the cover on Amazon!! Go check it out! :) The cover says, "How the Wisdom of Faerie Transforms Life & Relationships".

Here's the product description:

From the renowned team of Brian and Wendy Froud comes a delightful and spiritual guide that offer believers a chance to connect with and experience the love and wisdom that comes from the hearts of faeries. The Heart of the Faerie Oracle box set includes 68 oracle cards, illustrated by Brian Froud. The accompanying book provides detailed instructions reading the cards and for the believer to relate to the Faerie World and learn valuable relationship information.

Readers have the opportunity to consult with the magical world of Faerie and gain useful knowledge that can enhance their own intimate relationships. Using the deck of oracle cards, believers conduct readings to interpret the cards and build a special connection with the faeries.

The oracle cards feature Brian Froud’s recognizable faerie images, such as the enchanting “Queen of Golden Bough” and the mischievous “Trickster.” Wendy Froud’s text describes the emotional and practical nature of the cards and offers a variety of techniques for using the set, which can open the door into the Enchanted Realm as never before.

-----

Exciting! Can't wait! I do hope it's not exclusively designed for relationship readings though...

pickled pixie

OMG I am soooooooo excited, I just can't wait!!!! :D

PP xx

MoonGypsy

Uh Oh!!! My fingers went on automatic with this exciting news! Pre-ordered faster than my brain could even fathom!!! :p

Hugs,
MoonGypsyxxx

AJ

I'm 45 miles from my deck and I can hear chanting. Not organized, but more like 50 grumblers all talking at each other, no one listening. I can't figure out if my Faeries are excited or hatching mayhem at the very idea of cousins sharing shelf space. ...

what to do what to do...

pippi

Wow MoonGypsy! Ordering 4 months in advance... now that's a fan! :bugeyed:

AJ said:
I'm 45 miles from my deck and I can hear chanting. Not organized, but more like 50 grumblers all talking at each other, no one listening. I can't figure out if my Faeries are excited or hatching mayhem at the very idea of cousins sharing shelf space. ...

:laugh: LOL! I can hear your faeries' simultaneous chatter, AJ! (I haven't told mine yet!)

HearthCricket

I can't stand that we have to wait this long! I so want it right now!!!

Satori

I just picked up the RUnes of Elfland and I love it. I've been waiting a long time for the next deck. I just love the cards Faeries Oracle, and I have known that a second project was coming....it just seemed like there had to be more, that the idea, the Troops, as I call the Faeries in this system, had more to offer.

Very exciting news and very exciting to know that a new or maybe an expanded realm, will be offered.