Faeries Oracle ONE Card A Day

September Pixie

I am hoping to get this group a little more motivated *HINT* to chat with their Faeries a little more often.. so I am proposing to draw just one (one tiny little card) card a day to see what the Fae has to tell you..

This may not only HELP you through out the day but also stop your Fae from feeling neglected among your other decks and will probably stop your trinket-napping! :)

I hope you all will join me. :D

September Pixie

August 1, 2004 - (28) Penelope Dreamweaver

I asked - what are you trying to tell me today?
"It's ok to dream & its ok to be silly.. I am there giving you inspiration when you need, do not be afraid to see" You are quoting movies I have watched?! "Indeed, you do pay attention!" Ironiclly the movie quoted was 'SIGNS'.. hmmm!

From The Book
Inspiration. Magical Dreams. Visions. Weaver of dreams, bringer of visions, muse of artistic inspiration, Penelope weaves tapestries in the mind with threads of light, color, and sound. Seek visions and inspiration. Be aware that they are often subtle and require close attention.

Point taken Penelope! :D

Aura Wolf

Great idea, I'll get right on it :D Seriously! I miss my faeries.

diane drizzy

My faeries have been hiding under some pine trees with the weather being so wet, hot and humid in NYC. :(
Anyway, O That Gnome stuck his head out for a few sconds and basically told me "get over it"!

Alissa

Arval Parrot... reminding me to Talk to my Fae!!! ;) It's been a long time (many months and months) since I drew a regular Faery card a day any more.

Although I still read with the deck fairly regularly (did a reading with them just last week), I feel like I'm ignoring them.

Arval makes me smile and says not to fret. Just open up and communicate. His throat chakra is lit, and he reminds me to speak the truth of my heart inside. Then I'll see the way forward.

[I don't really know what the above means, but I really did get it from him].

And reminding me to listen. Look at those ears! The biggest part of a conversation isn't speaking, it's listening.

The two attennae lights are like holding hands with your guides at the crown chakra level (don't know why, just looks that way to me today).

Moonbow

Soul Shrinker 55

Oooooo..... This was my least favourite card when I first got the deck and now I see that I am being punished for neglecting the Fae for so long, because they pushed Soul Shrinker forward for my card for today as a gentle reminder that they are not happy. Not happy at all at being sat inside a bag, inside a box, inside another box, and left alone for months!

Soul Shrinker has grown on me though, since I first got the deck, okay he's still ugly (it's ok he knows this!) but as we all know he is ugly because of our attitude toward each other.

He reminds me to think good thoughts and do good acts towards others, and be more accepting. Soul Shrinker is a little tired of the way he looks because it shows that we are not trying hard enough to be tollerant of each other.

I can only start with me............ maybe it will spread :)

lark

Each morning I still pull a Faerie to spend the day with me.
So this will be so nice posting my morning Faerie pick.
Thank you September Pixie for suggesting it.

Today She of the Cruach is spending the day with me.
This card reminds me of my grandmothers hands.
So wrinkled and careworn with all the duties of caring for 12 children.
The sewing and cooking she used to do and helping with the farm work.
Yet when she held your face in her hands they were warm and smooth.
I feel She of the Cruach telling me to take care of things around the house today to be productive.
To make a nurturing, loving home for those around me.
To spend sometime organizing and rearranging.
And this will give me a sense of peace and contentment.

September Pixie

August 2, 2004 - (4) He Of The Fiery Sword

"Remember that diet you started last week? Your slipping up! Why not ask me for help? I will help guide you when the times are tough.. I am there when you need me, I will help you through this.. but I need YOUR help also! I cannot do the work for you!"

From The Book
The active principle. Spiritual will. Justice. Protection. "He will do what needs to be done with love." The presence of the fiery sword's master in a reading can indicate that there is (or there is a need for) clear and focused will and determination to carry through on decisions, even if much effort is required.

*Puts the cookie down* :eek: now who do I talk to about my Pepsi addiction?! :)

September Pixie

August 3, 2004 - (42) Myk The Myomancer

"Above all, do not be afraid of nature... what you are able to see is a gift, sit back and watch it.. do not take this lifetime for granted but be open to recieve all signs, both from the fae and spirit."

From The Book
Small clues. Details. The messages everywhere. Patience. Attention to details is important at this time. Little things are not only important in themselves, but they also give you important information about the smaller things. Look for inner, hidden meanings in ordinary objects, happenings, and expierences.

Chronata

Thought it might be nice to try the daily Faerie draw again...it has been a while, I admit!
But I'm not neglecting them! Really!
Hmmmm....so where is that bag, anyway?

Ah...there it is! No question really...just a quick... one... card...
Death falls out on her head. oops!
And Ta'Om follows her out of the deck, grinning at me.
(never could just get ONE Fae when you can have two...)

"I have not been neglecting you...have I?" I ask tenatively...

"Oh no"...he says (still grinning)"Of COURSE... we all know you have been busy...spending time in Fortuna's masqued ball...in your own Tarot Otherworld, and then breezing off for a quick holiday with your new furry Bohemian friends in THIER world. And of course, SOOOOO busy that you were not even thinking to invite us along, to see if we wanted to join in the revelries..."

"Uh...yeah..." I nod, rather sheepishly. "When you're right...you're right ..."

So I just made them the promise that they can come whenever they wish (invited or not...as they usually do anyway!)

I think they have been jealously sulking...which is why I haven't heard much from ANY of them lately.

But there is always time for them...sometimes I just forget.

Ta'Om has just borrowed the Piper's pipes...and has dashed off again.
I'm gonna go see if I can catch up. :)