The AT Frankenstein Patchwork deck

faunabay

Le Fanu said:
The Manga tarot is different from the Magic Manga Tarot, right?
Yes, they are completely different decks!! Don't look similar at all.

Oh and I just found a lone MRP Fairytale Chariot too. - I know you already have a chariot, but the offers there. :D

photokat

This will be one freakish deck ....

I have one question though: did you plan on getting these cards mailed to you and then raffle the deck once you've received all the cards?
Or will the winner be at all the non-winners mercy? LOL

Just wondering !

Le Fanu

When we have a name for every card, I'm going to ask everyone to mail their card or cards to me. I shall then assemble, trim if necessary, put in BlueDragonfly's patchwork bag, and only when I have a complete deck, put everyone's name in a hat, draw out a winner and then I will send this one of a kind deck to them!

faunabay, we have a Chariot, and I wanted to see Thoth represented with a not-too-scarily-Thothy card and gregory donated The Chariot, which is a nice one. But keep it safe. You never know ;)

The Majors seem to be easier to come by than the Minors. Have you noticed? That's how it seems to me anyway....

ETA; only 38 more cards to find! That's amazing. Virtually half the deck accounted for in only 24 hours! Keep at it, folks, Maybe we can get a complete deck sooner than we think! I'm going to be busy tomorow so I might only get to drop by in the evening - or maybe only Thursday, but keep 'em coming....

pippi

Le Fanu... do you have a webcam? If you are worried that people won't believe it if you pull your own name, perhaps you can write names, show them quickly on camera, then show yourself (or someone else if you are camera shy) pulling the name out of the hat/bag/whatever. It'd really be a shame to have you organize this whole thing, and put the deck together and not even have a shot at winning it. Really. There has to be a way that you can participate.

thorhammer

Yeah, I trust you, le fanu :) I know you'd not gypp the rest of us! And all this work - a labour of love, no doubt . . . but still . . .

\m/ Kat

cardlady22

*cough* scanner *cough*

zan_chan

I for one don't trust you in the least, and so second pippi's webcam idea.

What a spectacle that would be! :D })

Celice

le Fanu, I think you should switch out Alta's Illuminated three of pents because she said it was the medium size, which is very small and you'd have to severely cut down all the rest of the cards.

You could take a large Illuminated size contribution and trim down that though, because that would be a big enough card probably.

photokat

pippi said:
Le Fanu... do you have a webcam? If you are worried that people won't believe it if you pull your own name, perhaps you can write names, show them quickly on camera, then show yourself (or someone else if you are camera shy) pulling the name out of the hat/bag/whatever. It'd really be a shame to have you organize this whole thing, and put the deck together and not even have a shot at winning it. Really. There has to be a way that you can participate.

In your underwear! I'll send the web cam.
He he.

Can someone else do the raffle, someone who didn't submit any cards? It would be a shame if Le Fanu wasn't in the game, this was his idea and I'd hate to not see him get a shot at this.... Thoughts?

Chronata

ok...I have to offer...

The High Priestess from the Midnight Masquerade

and the Tower from the ChronaTarot