thorhammer

Chronata said:
ok...I have to offer...

The High Priestess from the Midnight Masquerade

and the Tower from the ChronaTarot
Woohoo! Chronata-contribution!

\m/ Kat

Celice

Wow a Midnight Masquerade card, AWESOME!

We should use lark's Ace of Cups as the Illuminated card, since hers is the large Illuminated version so it will be easy to trim down. Alta's Illuminated (3 of Pentacles) is the medium and will be too small :( Luckily she has other cards contributed so she won't be bumped off the list if you do that.

Alamaris

I only have one spare card -- an Emperor from an old RWS with the plaid backs. However, I see you've got a lot of RWS cards already, including plaid backs.

Give me a holler if the Emperor is wanted! Totally understandable if he isn't, though. :p

Pipistrelle

Le Fanu said:
The Manga tarot is different from the Magic Manga Tarot, right?
Yup. :)

Pipistrelle, can you get something wonderful from Mage The Awakening?
Almost certainly. It's a mostly wonderful deck. I'll get it out later today and have a look. All the cups cards are by Stephanie Pui-Mun Law, which might be nice in the absence of a Shadowscapes card. The pentacles are awesome too though...

photokat

Alamaris said:
I only have one spare card -- an Emperor from an old RWS with the plaid backs. However, I see you've got a lot of RWS cards already, including plaid backs.

Give me a holler if the Emperor is wanted! Totally understandable if he isn't, though. :p

I am sure that your card will be much appreciated in the Lost and Found Singles Bar but I cannot find the link?

*sigh*

Celice

photokat said:
I am sure that your card will be much appreciated in the Lost and Found Singles Bar but I cannot find the link?

*sigh*

Lost and Found Cards Singles bar thread: http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=51861

Missy posted it in that other thread where I was talking about patchwork decks and asking about what creative things people do with cards. :)

gregory

A thought for people.

I shall be running the raffle for the mousey deck.

I shall collect the money and the names.

BUT - I shall then pass the names to someone on here who did not take part (and whom I trust - the poor love doesn't know it yet !!!) to do the draw. Would that help get out of that situation ? There is NO WAY I would pass up on a chance to win a Myce !

I LOVE Chronata's cards - but have to point out that they may not work sizewise..... However - as she is here her own self - she could print off a single card to work ?

Le Fanu

OK, list updated with Chronata's and lark's additions. Sureltythere are more spare cards out there? We're in need of Minors. Only three Majors left now!

I don't mind not being in the draw. It's fun enough just organising the thing, and the excitement and suspense of who is actually going to get the end product. I so hope we manage to get a complete deck. There are so many decks which are not represented yet!

I don't have a webcam and so I cannot do a *live* draw, unfortunately, but I was thinking of getting the whole deck, shuffling it and whichever card is uppermost - i.e the person who sent it - wins. So those who send in more cards get more chance of winning!

Makes more sense perhaps to draw a card than put names in a hat?

gregory, the raffle for the mousey deck (?) is that this deck?

Celice

Le Fanu said:
OK, list updated with Chronata's and lark's additions. Sureltythere are more spare cards out there? We're in need of Minors. Only three Majors left now!

I don't mind not being in the draw. It's fun enough just organising the thing, and the excitement and suspense of who is actually going to get the end product. I so hope we manage to get a complete deck. There are so many decks which are not represented yet!

I don't have a webcam and so I cannot do a *live* draw, unfortunately, but I was thinking of getting the whole deck, shuffling it and whichever card is uppermost - i.e the person who sent it - wins. So those who send in more cards get more chance of winning!

Makes more sense perhaps to draw a card than put names in a hat?

gregory, the raffle for the mousey deck (?) is that this deck?

I noticed you put lark's contribution as the Ace of Pentacles, but hers is the Ace of Cups. Lots of cards, I'm sure it gets confusing! :)

I think the mousey deck is the nonny mouse one they made?

Wendywu

I have a deck of majors only entitled Jeu de Tarot. Very basic uninspiring images with big advertisements on the reverse. I think they must have been a giveaway in France that found their way over the Channel. If there are any that you absolutely can't find anything better for - you're welcome to these cards.