Tarot Q&A

Biazellag

Hi everyone,
I am working on a tarot project and I am taking any tarot related questions. I will provide answers to your questions here shortly if I know the answer to them, or a bit later if I need to do some research for you.

Bless be,
Biancat Tarot

nisaba

Thank you.

gregory

I think a quick use of the search function here will serve my purposes. There is such a wealth of information here, not least from people like Mary Greer, Sulis, Thirteen and the like.

Holly doll

I think a quick use of the search function here will serve my purposes. There is such a wealth of information here, not least from people like Mary Greer, Sulis, Thirteen and the like.

Not forgetting Tarotbear, Seven Stars, Nisaba, Gregory, Ravenest et al.

gregory

Tarotbear is gone :(

And I am no EXPERT - that's why I use search ! (Or ask Mary Greer, of course }) )

Holly doll

Tarotbear is gone :(

And I am no EXPERT - that's why I use search ! (Or ask Mary Greer, of course }) )

Ohhh, so sad he's gone :(

I avail myself of that particular facility regularly...

Sulis

The problem with a question and answer thread is that the forum rules ask that we stick to one topic per thread as otherwise threads get really confusing and it's impossible for future forum users to search for and find the answers they want...
If threads are sorted by topic, it's easy to search for and find topics as you want to read about them.

The answers to most tarot questions (I'd actually go as far as to tentatively say the answers to all tarot questions) can actually be found on the forum anyway..

It is a lovely offer though Biazellag :). There is a wealth of information here from newbies and from readers with many decades of experience with reading cards... Take a look around, you may even find some answers to some of the questions you have.. We're all learning after all and with a topic like tarot, the learning never stops :).