Angel Card Deck Recommendations

Midnite

I'd love some good angel card deck recommendations, preferably not Doreen Virtue though. Thanks in advance :heart:

Onion Budgie

I enjoy the Angels of Atlantis deck by Stewart Pearce very much. I find the images very beautiful -- there are lots of stars and spheres and warm colours -- and the little book that comes with it is useful (albeit on the thin side). I've gotten some accurate readings from this deck, and would recommend it!

danielnogo

Look into the Angel Blessings deck, really nice!

Midnite

Thank you Onion Budgie and Danielnogo :heart:

Any other suggestions?

WhiteWolfy

Thank you Onion Budgie and Danielnogo :heart:

Any other suggestions?

Depends what you are looking for in an angel deck. Do you know what you are looking for? Is there something particular you like in angel decks?

The ones i have and love to use are:

Oracle of the Angels (The booklet is short & concise but the images are inspiring)

Angel Prayers oracle cards (Fresh & vibrant images, stunning and the images are very trendy and modern. The guidebook is fairly detailed)

Angels of Light cards (detailed written guidance on the cards and a short affirmation at the end but no images only the uniform backs)

I suggest you google some of the images of the decks and see what you are drawn to :)

Midnite

Thanks WhiteWolfy. I'm not entirely sure what I'm after, just something that resonates. This will be my first deck of angel cards. I will google some of the images now...