Victorian Romantic "The Fortune Teller"

Leo77

Do any of you keep this card in the deck when reading? What do you tend to think its meaning is if you do?

Just curious.

Padma

Yes, I do, and I find it comes up when I will be doing a reading that day :D It will also come up to alert you to listen to your intuition, something not quite right....respect your gut! It's a great card :)

Leo77

Yes, I do, and I find it comes up when I will be doing a reading that day :D It will also come up to alert you to listen to your intuition, something not quite right....respect your gut! It's a great card :)

I do really like myself. I just can't figure out what's saying to me. interesting ideas.

Padma

Perhaps you can meditate on the card, and just see what comes up...? Impressions that are correct *for you* will rise up quickly...

If not, or it never speaks to you, then it will make a pretty bookmark! :laugh:

UrbanBramble

The Victorian Romantic has a fortune teller card? Mine doesn't, it's 2nd edition full size, and it came from an ATer...

Also just saw a blog post saying there are two lovers? Pretty sure mine only has one. Going to look when I get home tonight!

Padma

I just realised I was thinking of two different fortune teller cards - one in the Bohemian Cats, and one in the Kat Black Touchstone. (And I was sure the one in the Kat Black was actually the one in Miss Vicky!) (and Kat Black's is actually called "Happy Squirrel")

My 2nd Ed Vicky doesn't have a Fortune teller card! :bugeyed: however, it does have two lover cards. :)

UrbanBramble, I am attaching a pic of the two Lover cards.

Leo, do you have a first edition deck? or a Limited Edition deck?

Attachments

• lovers Victoria (640x640).jpg
    lovers Victoria (640x640).jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 231

Miss Divine

The Victorian Romantic does not have a fortune teller card. I have the first, second and gold edition so if it did have one, I'm pretty sure it would've been in atleast one of my decks.
However, the Baroque Bohemian cats third edition does have a fortune teller card.

Leo77

The Victorian Romantic does not have a fortune teller card. I have the first, second and gold edition so if it did have one, I'm pretty sure it would've been in atleast one of my decks.
However, the Baroque Bohemian cats third edition does have a fortune teller card.

The mini deck does. I'm looking right at it.

Also, from the Baba-Store description:

This is the second edition of the Victorian Romantic deck (November 2012). This time, we have completely reworked the cards, with many changes in images — these include changes to the entire picture on nearly twenty cards, as well as more subtle alterations to colour and line. The mini includes one extra card, The Fortune Teller, that you can include in your readings or take out to use as a bookmark, or perhaps even to frame.

Miss Divine

The mini deck does. I'm looking right at it.

Also, from the Baba-Store description:

This is the second edition of the Victorian Romantic deck (November 2012). This time, we have completely reworked the cards, with many changes in images — these include changes to the entire picture on nearly twenty cards, as well as more subtle alterations to colour and line. The mini includes one extra card, The Fortune Teller, that you can include in your readings or take out to use as a bookmark, or perhaps even to frame.

Interesting... I have the November 2012 second edition but only the standard size. I don't have the mini. :)

UrbanBramble

I do have both Lovers, I've been reading with a stacked deck! I must've missed this somehow when I got the deck and went through the cards.

I prefer the first Lovers to the second personally.

I just realised I was thinking of two different fortune teller cards - one in the Bohemian Cats, and one in the Kat Black Touchstone. (And I was sure the one in the Kat Black was actually the one in Miss Vicky!) (and Kat Black's is actually called "Happy Squirrel")

My 2nd Ed Vicky doesn't have a Fortune teller card! :bugeyed: however, it does have two lover cards. :)

UrbanBramble, I am attaching a pic of the two Lover cards.

Leo, do you have a first edition deck? or a Limited Edition deck?