The Star & 5 Wands for Sex

elena_jaymz

Hi guys, in a reading about sex I got these two cards, but I'm not sure about their meanings:

The Star as my fetish/what I like the most
5 Wands as my unfulfilled desire

The Star: I read about tantric sex, but probably it's saying more.
5 Wands: Being aggressive in bed :D but not in a sadomasochistic way.

Do you have other ideas?
I'm not good at interpreting tarot cards as related to sex :D
Thanks

rwcarter

5W as unfulfilled desire immediately brought to mind "rough play".

Star as fetish/what you like the most makes me think of sex so good that it makes you feel like you're floating among the stars or sex that takes you to a higher level of being.

And there's a book called The Sexual Key to the Tarot by Theodor Laurence that might give you some ideas on how to interpret the cards related to sex. It came out in the 70's so probably isn't quite as relevant for sex today. But it should at least give you some ideas.

Rodney

elena_jaymz

5W as unfulfilled desire immediately brought to mind "rough play".

Star as fetish/what you like the most makes me think of sex so good that it makes you feel like you're floating among the stars or sex that takes you to a higher level of being.

And there's a book called The Sexual Key to the Tarot by Theodor Laurence that might give you some ideas on how to interpret the cards related to sex. It came out in the 70's so probably isn't quite as relevant for sex today. But it should at least give you some ideas.

Rodney

Thanks Rodney :)

I've heard about that book, so I'll take a look at it ;)

I agree with your take, never thought about the Star in that sense, but that's true, I think sex should be something really great, even like a mystic experience, I really wish this :)
I agree about the 5 Wands too :D I like that sort of things, not in an exaggerate way of course, but like a play, just like what the figures in the card (in my deck cats) are doing.

Laurelle

This probably doesn't pertain to you, but when I read the question and thought about the 5 of Wands as a secret desire....I thought...."sex while someone else is watching..." or "orgie"...

elena_jaymz

This probably doesn't pertain to you, but when I read the question and thought about the 5 of Wands as a secret desire....I thought...."sex while someone else is watching..." or "orgie"...

Thanks Laurelle for your guess.
I found this information too, but I'm not interested in such things.
The only thing that comes to my mind as "someone else watching" is maybe both partners watching each other masturbating :D this is not bad :D

mmdlite

In my mind the star could be age play where your fetish could be something akin to the "younger" role where you are given a heavy dose of personalized attention. Or it could be feeling like the "star" of the show in bed having your partner "ooh and ahh" at your prowess.

The 5oW would compliment the "younger" role such as wanting gentle punishment talk and light spankings and hair pulling. In my deck the men and women on the 5oW card are all holding pretty big sticks. I see this as either toy play or a desire for deeper penetration.

elena_jaymz

In my mind the star could be age play where your fetish could be something akin to the "younger" role where you are given a heavy dose of personalized attention. Or it could be feeling like the "star" of the show in bed having your partner "ooh and ahh" at your prowess.

The 5oW would compliment the "younger" role such as wanting gentle punishment talk and light spankings and hair pulling. In my deck the men and women on the 5oW card are all holding pretty big sticks. I see this as either toy play or a desire for deeper penetration.

Thanks mmdlite for your feedback.

I see what you mean with The Star, it's great when you hear your partner enjoying what you're doing to him :D
Your take about the younger role makes sense too, I usually like men older than me, so yes, I play the younger role.

Yes, I like spankings and hair pulling, you guessed right :D so yes, gentle punishment, as I said before.
You guessed right about the desire for deeper penetration too, but not sex toys.

ana luisa

This combo reminded me of stars bursting. From a distance (while in thought stage) , sex is all dreamy and unreachable yearning. When it actually happens, it tends to get rougher. 5 of Wands for sex is not bad at all. It is one of these cards where both partners take initiative and give it their best ;)

elena_jaymz

This combo reminded me of stars bursting. From a distance (while in thought stage) , sex is all dreamy and unreachable yearning. When it actually happens, it tends to get rougher. 5 of Wands for sex is not bad at all. It is one of these cards where both partners take initiative and give it their best ;)

Thanks ana luisa :)
You had this feeling, because at the moment I'm dating none, so yes, in this sense unreachable and dreamy for now, you got it right :D I agree about the 5 of Wands too :)