The Emperor & The Empress

TheProphet

What might The Emperor and The Empress (side by side) mean in terms of how a person "sees you"? (It's how a man sees a woman.) Does the man see the woman as both The Emperor (masculine power) and The Empress (feminine power)?

Input is appreciated :love:

elena_jaymz

Hi, probably it just means this man himself is the Emperor and this woman is his Empress.
Sort of metaphor to say he feels like this woman is his soulmate/the right partner for him.
Just my 2 cents.

ThusSpokeZarathustra

My first thought was that he sees the woman as a holistic person--someone who has balanced their masculine and feminine energies to become well-rounded. Above all, he sees this woman as having authority of some kind--he sees this woman as a leader, a parent (or potential parent); someone for whom authority comes naturally.

That's how I'd imagine a man would see a woman via Emperor + Empress.

TheProphet

Hi, probably it just means this man himself is the Emperor and this woman is his Empress.
Sort of metaphor to say he feels like this woman is his soulmate/the right partner for him.
Just my 2 cents.

Yes, I can see where you're coming from :) However, this man and woman are not together.

TheProphet

My first thought was that he sees the woman as a holistic person--someone who has balanced their masculine and feminine energies to become well-rounded. Above all, he sees this woman as having authority of some kind--he sees this woman as a leader, a parent (or potential parent); someone for whom authority comes naturally.

That resonates with me, because it describes how this person actually is.

TheProphet

I was thinking... could it mean that the man sees the woman as his equal?

Or is The Empress even The Emperor's equal...?

PAMUYA

Can you imagine a person who has the attributes of both, compassionate, logical, loving, is in control. Dose it get any better than this? She can bring home the bacon, fry it up in a pan and never lets him forget he's her man. What a real man wants, a loving woman who is his equal.

violetdaisy

They see you as adept and comfortable with both "masculine" and "feminine" aspects of your being. Someone who is balanced, or on the flip side ... androgynous ... which could be positive or negative as a perspective depending on the person.

TheProphet

Can you imagine a person who has the attributes of both, compassionate, logical, loving, is in control. Dose it get any better than this? She can bring home the bacon, fry it up in a pan and never lets him forget he's her man. What a real man wants, a loving woman who is his equal.

Oh, wow, she does sound pretty good! :D Who wouldn't want to be that, and be seen as that by others.

TheProphet

They see you as adept and comfortable with both "masculine" and "feminine" aspects of your being. Someone who is balanced, or on the flip side ... androgynous ... which could be positive or negative as a perspective depending on the person.

I agree with the 'masculine' and 'feminine' part :). In this case, 'androgynous' doesn't fit, though. But I suppose it *could* be read that way in some cases... Dunno!