What KNIGHT would come up if...

Hitch

To your surprise a customer approached you in a bar you were working, handed you a napkin with their name and number and said, "If you would ever like to grab a drink, give me a call" and then walked away

The knight of wands comes to mind. Quick, flashy, and to the point. Any different opinions as far as KNIGHTS?

Ruby Jewel

To your surprise a customer approached you in a bar you were working, handed you a napkin with their name and number and said, "If you would ever like to grab a drink, give me a call" and then walked away

The knight of wands comes to mind. Quick, flashy, and to the point. Any different opinions as far as KNIGHTS?

I know a Taurus who would do that....they move slow. Doesn't sound like a fire person.

AnemoneRosie

Swords - rushing in with no regard for the consequences.

barefootlife

I know a Taurus who would do that....they move slow. Doesn't sound like a fire person.

As a Taurus, that's definitely something I'd do - decide what I want to do, work up the courage and then leave it in the hands of the other person to make the next move. Knight of Pents all the way, man. You could make an argument for the Knight of Wands, but really I think the rest of the knights would be asking for your number, not the other way around.

Ruby Jewel

As a Taurus, that's definitely something I'd do - decide what I want to do, work up the courage and then leave it in the hands of the other person to make the next move. Knight of Pents all the way, man. You could make an argument for the Knight of Wands, but really I think the rest of the knights would be asking for your number, not the other way around.

Exactly. You guys are cool operators.