Index: Pictures of Trimmed Decks (Expanded Thread)

emmsma

GODS! They look fantastic, Le Fanu!

They were well worth the wait - and we have been waiting to see them. :)

Thanks for posting. (Guess I have a new project.)

yirabeth

Rwcarter, Tarot Sutra...Info please??? :) (cant find it in the AT database)

~Yira

rwcarter

yirabeth said:
Rwcarter, Tarot Sutra...Info please??? :) (cant find it in the AT database)

~Yira
Here's a little info on the deck with a few pics.

RexMalaki

Le Fanu said:
Here is my trimmed LoS Classical Tarot. Been meaning to get round to photographing these for ages!

That deck look SO much better trimmed! I was wondering how the backs would turn out, what with the front images not being in the center. Thanks for posting...

yirabeth

Beautiful deck, too bad about the backs...LOL! Still a must-have if you're into Pixie art though. Thanks for the link, rwcarter!

~Yira

Brigid

I've just trimmed the white borders off my Harmonious and gold blinged the edges.
Looks soooo much better I think.

Here..
If you click on the second pic you can see the gold just.

Chiska

Brigid said:
I've just trimmed the white borders off my Harmonious and gold blinged the edges.
Looks soooo much better I think.

Here..
If you click on the second pic you can see the gold just.

Those are GORGEOUS!!! Wow!! Absolutely beautiful.

So...you used one of those trimmers and rounded corner edger thingies? What about for the gold?

Le Fanu

Oh wow, Brigid. They look supeeeeerb! This is a deck I have never really used much, but looking at your pics I just want to go off and trim mine!! Well done! You have transformed the deck.

Brigid

I am rather pleased with the way it has turned out. :D

I used a combination of scissors and a guillotine-style cutter (when my fingers needed a break).
This corner trimmer is my favourite, takes of the least amount of the ones I own.
The gold edges I did with some Rub n Buff in Grecian Gold. One at a time applied with a sponge.

The photo's were a bit of a rush job I'm afraid..
I'll try and arrange them in a more pleasing shot a bit later today.

strings of life

^ It's gorgeous! I just sold mine. Hated the borders and felt that they took away from the images. I must admit, even though I trim many decks, didn't think to try it on this one!

Back onto the wish list it goes :laugh:. It's not an expensive deck, so it's okay. I can see myself using gold paint to touch up some of the areas with a fine brush.

[ideas for another thread].