Index: Pictures of Trimmed Decks (Expanded Thread)

Le Fanu

...I dream of a corner trimmer that just rounds off a tiny amount. Mine's a bit big...I cannot find a smaller one...

Hold on... I shall shortly be posting pics of a couple of past trimming endeavours...

Watch this space.

Le Fanu

The Crystal Tarot by Elizabeth Trevisan/LoS & the special participation of Le Fanu :D

Begone ye hideous borders!

More to come

Attachments

• SDC11954.JPG
    SDC11954.JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 739
  • SDC11955.JPG
    SDC11955.JPG
    155.5 KB · Views: 629

Le Fanu

The Crystal Tarot

And more. See how they glow...

Attachments

• SDC11957.JPG
    SDC11957.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 638
  • SDC11959.JPG
    SDC11959.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 563

Le Fanu

The LoS Ancient Tarot of Bologna.

Attachments

• SDC11946.JPG
    SDC11946.JPG
    165 KB · Views: 652
  • SDC11949.JPG
    SDC11949.JPG
    157.3 KB · Views: 502
  • SDC11952.JPG
    SDC11952.JPG
    168.3 KB · Views: 475

Vesper

rwcarter said:
Here's a little info on the deck with a few pics.

RW, would you be so kind as to post a picture of the backs of the Tarot Sutra after trimming? This is the one I pimped. I don't know if it's worth all the work of trimming it now, if the backs are still going to be so bottomy. Like to see if yours... got all the cleavage, so to speak.
thanks

Brigid

Le Fanu said:
...I dream of a corner trimmer that just rounds off a tiny amount. Mine's a bit big...I cannot find a smaller one...

Hold on... I shall shortly be posting pics of a couple of past trimming endeavours...

Watch this space.

I got mine from an Ebay seller in the UK. For next to nothing too!
I can't find him atm..
But, here is one in the US.
Just search for a 5mm one. :)

Brigid

WOW!! That Crystal is beyond gorgeous! Great job.

*sigh* My fingers are only just recovering. Now their itching to do another. lol

Brigid

aurarcana said:
^ It's gorgeous! I just sold mine. Hated the borders and felt that they took away from the images. I must admit, even though I trim many decks, didn't think to try it on this one!

Back onto the wish list it goes :laugh:. It's not an expensive deck, so it's okay. I can see myself using gold paint to touch up some of the areas with a fine brush.

[ideas for another thread].

Absolutely! Some gold touches on the images would look really lovely!

I was admiring your Steampunk the other day, thinking the same thing about that one. :D

I'm planning on doing the same thing to my professional gloss one, with the staining. Then using the rub n buff (silver maybe) on the edges, plus painting into the images slightly...

Chiska

aurarcana said:
^ It's gorgeous! I just sold mine. Hated the borders and felt that they took away from the images. I must admit, even though I trim many decks, didn't think to try it on this one!

Back onto the wish list it goes :laugh:. It's not an expensive deck, so it's okay. I can see myself using gold paint to touch up some of the areas with a fine brush.

[ideas for another thread].

*giggle* I will post pictures of your old Harmonious if/when I make it all pretty like Brigid did!

I am still having trouble finding a small corner snipper thing, though.

Brigid

Chiska said:
*giggle* I will post pictures of your old Harmonious if/when I make it all pretty like Brigid did!

I am still having trouble finding a small corner snipper thing, though.

Psst! Chiska... Look at my post above to Le Fanu. :)