Myers Briggs Personality Inventory

Sar

INTJ

Copy what I wrote in the old thread:

I am a INTJ, very on the introvert and intuitive side, and this is also the personality of many great leaders and generals. It is the lone wolf mentality while in the same time being very charismatic, I guess.

Freyja of V

I am ENFJ.
Mine said I was:
E(9%), I (22%), F(31%), J (34%)

Only 21 of us here as of now But, according the poll most of you are INFJ, so the only difference is extroverted vs introverted. This was very interesting and insightful.:thumbsup:

Girl Archer

I identify with ENxP. The 16personalities.com website says I am an ENTP but humanmetrics classified me as an ENFP. The more I read about both types, I identify with both! So, I really don't know where I belong. But that is basically an issue I have faced all my life. Finding a place to belong :) I have a 3% preference for thinking over Feeling, so I guess that's what mucks up the test results each time I take them.

SwordOfTruth

INTJ, meh its no big deal.

Inana

Another INFJ here...

Obsydian

I'm an INFP and feel I match the page of Cups to a T. I suppose it depends on how you attribute characteristics to the cards. :)

violetdaisy

INTJ here, but my N is only slight-moderate (less than 20%) If taken the test a couple of times, many months apart and the first time I was a N by less than 5%!

zhan.thay

INFP but only just from INTP (3% more F).

In my last test 2 years ago I was much more INTP. It would seem I'm becoming more of a feeling person. That makes sense considering my improved love-life in that time.

Result 2 years ago:
102 question test at http://similarminds.com/cgi-bin/newembj.pl . For what it’s worth, the results said my type is INTP – the “Architect” (another site called it the “Thinker”), Introverted (I) 56.67% Extroverted (E) 43.33%, Intuitive (N) 52.78% Sensing (S) 47.22%, Thinking (T) 58.33% Feeling (F) 41.67%, Perceiving (P) 52.94% Judging (J) 47.06%.
And for enneagram:
Your main type is Type 9
Your variant stacking is sospsx
type score type behavior motivation
9 21 I must maintain peace/calm to survive.
5 19 I must be knowledgeable to survive.
2 18 I must be helpful and caring to survive.
1 17 I must be perfect and good to survive.

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||| 56%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||| 60%
Type 3 Image Awareness |||||||||||||| 53%
Type 4 Individuality |||||||||||| 46%
Type 5 Rationality |||||||||||||||| 63%
Type 6 Cautiousness |||||||||||||| 53%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||| 46%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||| 23%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||| 70%