Daughters of the Moon Group Coloring Project

Asradel

Souljourney and Bullfrog, I'm gonna need some addresses and you're in! I'll send your cards out tomorrow if I get the addies by then.

LibraryCat, your cards will go out tomorrow. Thanks!

And YES, the finished cards will all be scanned in and put up on a website. I'll post the URL up on the forum so we can all watch the progress as the cards come in.

The only sad thing is I'm gonna have to start the website off with the ones I colored 'cause those are already here. Only after I've spruced 'em up a bit, mind you! LOL! Should be within a week.

This is fun!

And now, let's see,

we are down to only 24 cards left!

Excellent! Again, let any of your AT buddies you think might be interested know so they can play too. When all of the cards are out and we can take no more artists, I will alter the original post and say who has what cards, etc, and we just keep using this thread for progress reports.

Woo Hoo!

Az

being_chrysalis

I'd love to participate :)

Asradel

Thanks Chrysalis!

Now we're at 20....

Yipppee!!!

oh. and you've got a pm.

Az

Juniper

count me in please!

Alta

I am up for colouring a couple of cards! Prisma coloured pencils at the ready.

WhiteRaven

Me too please....I'll PM info :)

Netzach

And me!!! It sounds terribly therapeutic. I've got some lovely watercolour pencils that I rarely get to use. Sending you a PM.

Asradel

Status!

Okay, I have the following people set for the coloring project so far, and if you don't have a number next to your name that means that 4 cards were or will be sent out:

(cards went out yesterday 1/31/06)
Annabelle4
StLouisTarot
Chronata
Tk2dsky
Skydancer
the_surfacer
Bleu_belle

(cards going out today 2/1/06)
being_Chrysalis
Bullfrog
SoulJourney
Marion (2)
LibraryCat
White Raven (2)
Netzach
Juniper

We are down to 11 cards left! Woo Hoo! So we can take 2 more participants at 4 cards each and one more at 3.

Anyone?

As soon as all the cards are assigned, I'll post up what everyone's got.

Blessed be, and thank you for participating in this project. We should all have some fun with it. That's the idea anyway!

Az

StLouisTarot

Yay! I cant wait.

Asradel

We are now down to 7 cards. A mysterious anonymous artist has been added to the list....

(she's our wild card!)

Okay....

7 more.....

Anybody?