Horary Readings Round 8 - Questions

pageofswords9110

will I find a job that will give me the emotional happiness and financial security I'm looking for within the next 6 months?

Minderwiz

Reading for kittysashami

I've cast a chart for kittysashami but it was not valid. The Moon was Void of Course and Saturn afflicted the first house. I'll try again later today

Girl Archer

Hi Minder wiz

Still open? I'd love a spot please. My question is re my career. I am presently in search of a long term, well paying job with a good work culture and colleagues. So, will I find what I am looking for employment-wise in a new, better job within the next three months?

Would you require any Dob details, since this is an astrology thread? This is my first time, so I want to make sure I haven't left out any crucial info. In the interest of full disclosure I am in training at a law firm presently but I don't know if it is honorary, that's why I am looking to shift.

Ronia

Court and legal matter

Hi Minderwiz, I have reached the point where I am facing a court dealing against my ex, as I predicted for myself not so long ago. Sadly I turned out to not be eligible for any legal aid, despite my very low income, it's still above the limit, even though by only very little. Therefore, I will have to pay for a lawyer, which I can do for only a couple of months with all my savings.

My question was if I will win against my ex. Things are moving fast and I don't have a lawyer yet while his nas been working on it for a few weeks already. The issue is about traveling with my son abroad against my wishes and without my consent.

The chart was cast on 21 of November at 10:45 pm in Toronto. Sun is in the 4th (Regiomontanus as all my charts) is appropriate as I am asking about a family matter and is trining (out of sign separating) the Moon in the 9th. Also apprropriate as it"s a legal matter. The trine is good as I assume it signifies if not straight forward win, at least a proper legal advice although the passing aspect is a bit puzzling. What is interesting is that I (Sun) will conjunct my ex (Saturn) at some point. There are prohibitions though. Mars for one. Mercury will take the light of the Sun to Mars, thenMars, Lord 9 will sextile Saturn, my ex. I haven't paid anything yet nor have I hired a lawyer, not sure how to interpret Mercury. Lord 11 seems more appropriate as counsel may be? Overall, it doesn't look bad to me but what will dignify victory? The 10th? Unfortunately I have no Morinus on this device and no way to find out more. Please take a look as I am also biased. Thank you.

junethird

Hi Minderwiz!

I would like to ask a horary question if possible as its been quite a few months since my last chart.

I was womdering if you see me meeting a romantic interest anytime soon here? At the moment i do t have any current potential suitors lined up. But the last few weeks i have been mingling and dating casually.

Ethereal

hi minderwiz

Another question if ok...will there be stability in my life next 6 months to 1 year ?
All areas..living situation..monetary..health..employment. let me know what if any areas i need to be really concerned about. thanks! If you do this question please PM. so i don't miss. feedback

Samweiss

Hi Minderwiz,

I was wondering if I could get a reading from you. I'd like to know how my career prospects will look like in the next 6 months. Lately, I've been mostly doing few odd jobs here and there so things are going a bit unsteady. It would be nice to know if there will be more activity or stability in my life, career-wise, in the upcoming months.

Thanks!

CosmicBeing

if you are still taking people... Could I have one on career/finance for the next 6 months

Ronia

Learning question

Hi Minderwiz and Happy New year!

I need your help on a chart. The question was "Will anything romantic happen between me and D.?" Cast on December 31, 2015, at 15:02, in Toronto.

I am Mercury in last degree of Capricorn, in the 9th (I know what that means and it is correct), not in my best shape dignities wise but at least in a good house. The man is Jupiter, in my sign and terms, clearly interested, in the 5th which is appropriate if he is interested and I am in him too.

The two significators had a trine but separated. I'm a bit puzzled by what this could mean. One possibility is that we met a while ago, since then we've spoken on work matters a couple of times. What interests me more is the Moon as she is the only one who can provide an applying aspect of any kind at this point in this chart by translation of light. And she does! She separated from a conjunction with Jupiter (him) and is applying by a trine to Mercury (me)! Lily requires Jupiter to had accepted the Moon and this wouldn't have happened as she is in no dignities of Jupiter but I've never taken this particular requirement very seriously. Mercury will accept the Moon as she is applying from his own sign. I also checked the ephemeris and the trine will perfect before Mercury moves into Aquarius.

I guess my question is have I really met someone finally? Is it going to work out?

Thank you.

Ronia

Minderwiz, have you closed this thread? I apologize if I posted a question in a closed one but I didn't see a note about it.