Mercury goes direct :)

paradoxx

Haven't we had fun these last three and a half weeks, now get ready to feel the reprecussions that are coming up. Take care of loose ends as quickly as possible, but don't worry about the small stuff its the mass weight that will be the real question for now.

Venus preparing to trine Saturn allows us to appreciate the system (saturn) and its complexities. Venus preapring to trine Jupiter brings financial hopes and positive vibrations in the air and allows us to appreciate the reality (venus) and its benefits (jupiter). Ok, note the repetition there, this means that jupiter and saturn are trined as well, and a near grand trine is forming, expect financial restrictions to be reevaluated, and prepare to take hold of new openings.

AS if on que, the moon will be transiting its own darkmoon point on its ecliptic, and with the clipse over the weekend, there is a real sense of alignment pulling at us to make things happen. Thiw coming week will touch upon many things all at once, if you do catch up something else just might show itself off with very interesting, if not inconvinent, timing.

Barbaras Ahajusts

Haven't we had fun these last three and a half weeks, now get ready to feel the reprecussions that are coming up. Take care of loose ends as quickly as possible, but don't worry about the small stuff its the mass weight that will be the real question for now.
Venus preparing to trine Saturn allows us to appreciate the system (saturn) and its complexities. Venus preapring to trine Jupiter brings financial hopes and positive vibrations in the air and allows us to appreciate the reality (venus) and its benefits (jupiter). Ok, note the repetition there, this means that jupiter and saturn are trined as well, and a near grand trine is forming, expect financial restrictions to be reevaluated, and prepare to take hold of new openings.
This is very fascinating as a financial restriction that was received by mail the very day Mercury went direct, was an item that needs to be looked over and done again. Again, this is going to be another waiting period.
Mercury sets in my 10th house and this is very frustrating for me because I want this situation to be finalized and see that it is over and done with. Its like a goal that I need to have in my hands but done with. To see the ending make some sense.
For the husband, mercury sets in his 3rd house- This is stemming from improper communications. I see it all over the place in this paperwork he has to have reanalized.

AS if on que, the moon will be transiting its own darkmoon point on its ecliptic, and with the clipse over the weekend, there is a real sense of alignment pulling at us to make things happen. Thiw coming week will touch upon many things all at once, if you do catch up something else just might show itself off with very interesting, if not inconvinent, timing.

Without going into to much detail, this has discribed this week over and over and over.
My moon sets in my 6 house and health has been an issue this week. My working out has only seen sore muscle and an added 10lbs. Not the goal I had wanted, to say the least.
With the husbands moon in his 11 house, He is dealing with a group that is something that he has to keep repeating. Even though they have been friendly, this is something he wishes he could fix so everyone wouldn't have to deal with the red tape.

Needless to say, what an odd week.
Barb

Free Flight

I am so glad Mercury has gone direct again. I usually don't feel its effects that strongly but this time around, I have.

Direct is good, I can feel the energy coming back all around me. Things that had been dead and quiet for so long are moving again, it is good

paradoxx

It's definelty been a return to warmer weather, and daylight standard time, across teh mountain time zone. Mars is approachign an opposition to Saturn, This puts masculane drive at odds with the restrictions from above. timed with a solar eclipse next sunday/monday in Pisces, we are going to see a stressed energy field so don't worry too much about trying to get stuff done, it may not be exactly the way you anticipate.

Ah, but the planet venus is moving into Taurus, and at a steady speed too, testing those green lush taurean fields while the Sun accesses Aries drive for free love. Taurus natives will feel a warm sense of appreciation, Aries natives will have a lot of reality checks, with proper surroundings they can deal with it, Taurus may feel like royalty as they may act as if w/ diplomatic immunity.

Mercury has some catching up to do in Pisces, but the first part is just a recap, the rest is going to have to be quick and assertive, but it is not like mercury to just be harnessed to one perspective, his journey through Aries will push new endevours into the forefront, and activate standing initiatives.

Jupiter and Saturn are still for the moment trined, allowing for teh flow of financial expansion, and keeping the restrictions in place for future situations. this trine breaks apart as teh moon transits across Chiron and mars (conjunct right now pushing us to activly keep ourselves healthy and countering any negative biorythems we might have), neptune (actings as posidens trident and psychic receptor), Mercury (receptivity is the key), and eventually uranus (emotional security in individual expression), leading up to a Solar Eclipse next sunday evening/monday morning, which will bring forth trasnformation of ideals, beliefs, and how we do business.

paradoxx

Pluto is going retrograde this week, watch out for subtle energies at play, plutos slow movement (now at a stationary halt) takes time to sort out and realize the final realization.

That realization might be frozen in time when the sun squared to pluto on last monday, but this week is fairly quiet. The moon moves from Cancer, to Leo, to Virgo, and Saturnday Pluto goes stationary and the entire month is held into aboluteness.

The moon transiting over Saturn will hold importance as teh week commences, actings as a beacon on the horizon, mars will act on this as the moon opposes the warrior but also neptune will have energy bouncing around and off the walls. watch out for ricohets, it just might hit you in a very senstive spot, aquarius has a tendancy to go for the gold sometimes.

paradoxx

Shortly after the mercury retrograde shadow ended, Jupiter went retrograde, that was on the 5th of April. now in a constant fire to fire trine with Saturn that will last the better of the following year there will be talk of money.

Mercury is out of Pisces, and into Aries, This is going to be fast, the speedster is catching up quickly to the Sun, people with Aries placements just might get burned out on communication, no time to think when mercury is moving fast-foreward.

But this week has to do with venus and mars square on another, male and female are in the pisces-Gemini split, uncomfortable realities are there, distressing behaviours are predominant, coopoeration is almost irrelevent, enjoy the conflict, it's about all you can do.

Barbaras Ahajusts

paradoxx said:
Shortly after the mercury retrograde shadow ended, Jupiter went retrograde, that was on the 5th of April. now in a constant fire to fire trine with Saturn that will last the better of the following year there will be talk of money.

Mercury is out of Pisces, and into Aries, This is going to be fast, the speedster is catching up quickly to the Sun, people with Aries placements just might get burned out on communication, no time to think when mercury is moving fast-foreward.

But this week has to do with venus and mars square on another, male and female are in the pisces-Gemini split, uncomfortable realities are there, distressing behaviours are predominant, coopoeration is almost irrelevent, enjoy the conflict, it's about all you can do.

And I was hoping for some quiet news. LOL.
I have a question. How will this affect someone if their ascendant is in Aries? Communications via ascendent?

It seems rolling with the punches and money talk has been an issue forever, at least it seems it has been. Are these issues that goes hand in hand with a year of drastic changes that 2007 seem to be buried head first in due to Jupiter and Saturn?

Thanks,
Barb

paradoxx

Mercury will be acting as a firefly in your darkest of moments, but you got to watch your step, rams don't stand a chance at headbutting a bison, but a group of rams could devise a battle tactic that might net desirable rewards. Just remember that Mountain Dew Commercial, with the guy headbutting the bighorn sheep and winning.

namesoftrees

I am proud of myself. Though you'll see its a little thing.. I come in and out of focus and learning with astrology, but I recognised mercury's tricks. Ah the surfacing!