Anyplace on net to look up astro/career info?

dadsnook2000

Role changes

Your remarks gave rise to a question, "What astrological significator(s) suggests a change role, a switch in attitude, an adjustment in responsibilities, a new view of life?" I have felt for the past 18 or 19 years that I've been in a "do it all again" mode with the raising of three grandchildren. The past few years since retirement, I've felt more like the "Mr. Mom" of the neighborhood, as the wife works part time and I take over more of the interactions with the kids.

So, we can look at Saturn thru the houses, Saturn/transit-to-Moon/natal aspects, progressed Sun, etc. I'll have to think about this. This is really another form of "vocation" when you look at adjusting to changing responsibilities and focus. Dave

seaweed

Sorry to be so long writing back, but a question...is it safe to post your birth info on the net with ID theft being so prevalent? That's really just what's been holding me back from posting birth data. I've been pouring over my natal and progressed charts in the last week & I'm thinking I might be too close to the situation to see the forest for all the sap in the trees : ) LOL

If it's safe to do (at least posting birth info to individuals,) would either you, star-lover, or you, Dave, have the time to take a quick look and possibly see what I'm over-looking? (I know you're busy with the book, Dave, so I'd understand if you couldn't : ) )

Thanks so much, both of you : )

dadsnook2000

For seaweed

I can't commit to any chart time right now. I have to reformat my book for a publisher and for a reviewer who may review it ahead of time. Got a double pronged attack going on here. That plus a Robotic tournament and finishing up the spring yard-work before heading to the cottage for some work there so I can sell it. It wouldn't be fair to keep you waiting. Perhaps later. Dave

star-lover

Sorry to be so long writing back, but a question...is it safe to post your birth info on the net with ID theft being so prevalent? That's really just what's been holding me back from posting birth data

theft id is serious but posting your birth data without your name and address at least is safe, dont worry so much

if you want to pm me your details i will have a bash at what i think

off to shred/burn all my bank statements lol