Opinion of Lewellyn Astrology Charts - for my son

buddhagoddess

Hi,

I would really like to get an astrology report for my son. He was born 6/21/05, the summer solstice. Lewellyn offers astrology reports just for children for $15.00 (US). What do you think of their reports? Would you recommend another group instead to generate the report? I would love an artsy looking chart to frame in his room, but the only person I could find online who does them closed her business down.

Any feedback would be most appreciated.

BG

StellarMyst

This One's FREE!!!

Hi buddhagoddess! :D

I hope I'm not too late finding this post of yours...?

I just found this site over the weekend. I don't remember if it was referred to me by someone here at AT, or if I had just stumbled across it. It's a FULL REPORT FOR FREE. Just put in the birth info including the exact time of birth & what time zone etc., and it'll pull up a full report quickly without omissions. :D

Here's the link:

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/

It's not the Homepage, but it's where you'd get started from right away. Just click on the birth charts link (upper left of the 4 coloured boxes), and fill out the information from there. It won't cost a penny at all. ;)

Prayers and Blessings,

StellarMyst

buddhagoddess

Hi StellarMyst,

MANY many thanks for the link. The site confirms what I thought, my son is a cancer and NOT a gemini. His sun sign is only about 0.34 degrees into the cancer, but still. I really appreciate this. Now to find a printer and make a hard copy.

Namaste and Bright Blessings,

BG