Celtic Shaman's Pack--2015 Edition--The Good and the BAD

MoonGypsy

Yesterday evening i finally received my replacement from Book Depository! :D
i went through all the cards and it is perfect--nary a flaw anywhere.
i haven't made up my mind regarding trimming this one. i might not.:heart:

Aster Breo

That's fantastic! I'm so glad it worked out for you.

McFaire

Mine looks good too. I like that is not so glossy and slick as the first edition, and I like the dark blue title background. The card stock is okay. Can't complain about the price, under twenty bucks delivered to my doorstop.

MoonGypsy

Mine looks good too. I like that is not so glossy and slick as the first edition, and I like the dark blue title background. The card stock is okay. Can't complain about the price, under twenty bucks delivered to my doorstop.

Did you trim your first edition, yet? :)

Mi-Shell

My set arrived here in the Canadian bush in record time and in good condition.
I feel quite a bit of nostalgia, seeing Chesca's art reprinted.

Aster Breo

Question about this deck: Would it be good for a daily draw, or is it (like other Matthews oracles) designed for specific spreads?

journeyinghome

I love what you did with the deck, MG! Trimmed it looks AMAZING!!!! :heart:

Question about the book with new reprint - does the content differ at all to that of the original? I don't have the new one to compare.

Madrigal

I wanted to love this deck...and I do for its artwork but the system is so complex I've yet to use it. Has anyone just chucked the system and used it on its own? Is that even possible?

journeyinghome

I wanted to love this deck...and I do for its artwork but the system is so complex I've yet to use it. Has anyone just chucked the system and used it on its own? Is that even possible?

It's probably the trickiest deck I've ever attempted to learn. There are concepts and ideas that I struggle to understand. But I'm persevering because I absolutely love the art and I want to get the best out of it. Daily draws haven't been successful for me, but 3 card spreads have worked well.