Partner's Perspective-Looks exciting!

theblackdahlia

Hello guys!
Hope everyone had a WONDERFUL weekend!

So I did a partner's perspective spread. And my question was "how does my bf feel about our relationship?"

and here's what I got

1)**What your partner wants from you in the relationship- 2 of cups
2)**What your partner feels that you give him in the relationship-10 of cups
3)**What bothers your partner about you and/or the relationship-8 of swords(king of wands clarifier)
4)**What your partner loves about you-8 of pents
5)**Where your partner wants the relationship to go-King of Cups( the stars clarifier)

So what I get from it is that he wants a commitment from me, and he feels that I give him happiness and security. It bothers him that he is too confined in the relationship? This was something I was confused about... then the king of wands clarified that I try too hard to make the relationship work??? Or is this about him?
He loves that I work hard and that I am committed to making everything work out. And he wants me to love only him (king of cups) and to always be by his side, which the stars clarified... So I mostly get it, it's just the "what he doesn't like" part that confuses me.

So how did I do?? Thanks for all your help!

Apollo_19

1- what your partner wants from you in the relationship - 2 of cups -> he wants you to be basically his other half, always understanding him and his need and loving him as he would love you.

2- What your partner feels that you give him in the relationship - 10 of cups-> I agree with you. he feels that you give him love, hapiness and stability.

3- What bothers your partner about you and/or relationship - eight of swords-> For me it could mean two things. Either he feels restricted and shot down by you, that you don't give him chance to express himself or his opinions, or that you are too passive in the relationship and never gives your opinion and always expects everything in the relationship to be solved by him. The King of wands must be his disire that either you or him would be more active in the relationship.

4- What partner loves about you - eight of pentacles -> I also agree with you on this one. He admires how hard you work and how strong willed you are.

5- Where your partner wants the relationship to go - king of cups -> He wants the relationship to develop into a more mature and strong love. It could even mean that he intends to marry you.

theblackdahlia

Yay thank you!!!!

I think maybe because I asked how he feels, it might be that he thinks im too passive and wants me to be more active... since "king of cups" is what he wants...

eerrrr maybe he wants to gain control! AGHH it's complicated

kl5eat

So, maybe this is off, but I usually pull the 8 of swords when the thing that is restricting me is lousy communication, and it is making me or those around me feel mired or helpless.

The keywords associated with it are helplessness, confusion, restriction and because the swords are about communication and thinking, it's usually insecurity, fear, or lack of communication. Maybe he wants you to be more forward with him, and/or more confident?

These are glowing cards, so even though the stakes are high, it looks like you stand to gain big.

Would a good convo help you figure out if he wants you to be less passive or if he wants to control/take care of you?

theblackdahlia

So, maybe this is off, but I usually pull the 8 of swords when the thing that is restricting me is lousy communication, and it is making me or those around me feel mired or helpless.

The keywords associated with it are helplessness, confusion, restriction and because the swords are about communication and thinking, it's usually insecurity, fear, or lack of communication. Maybe he wants you to be more forward with him, and/or more confident?

These are glowing cards, so even though the stakes are high, it looks like you stand to gain big.

Would a good convo help you figure out if he wants you to be less passive or if he wants to control/take care of you?

Thank you
You know, I've been thinking of how to ask him about whether I need to be less passive or let him control.. but I already know too much about certain things, he's gonna think Im reading his mind or spying on him hahah. I will have a talk with him though.

Thank you once again!

caridwen

So I did a partner's perspective spread. And my question was "how does my bf feel about our relationship?"

and here's what I got

1)**What your partner wants from you in the relationship- 2 of cups
2)**What your partner feels that you give him in the relationship-10 of cups
3)**What bothers your partner about you and/or the relationship-8 of swords(king of wands clarifier)
4)**What your partner loves about you-8 of pents
5)**Where your partner wants the relationship to go-King of Cups( the stars clarifier)

Which deck?

Just a note for future readings - when you have positional questions, you don't need to ask an overall question.:)

2 of Cups as what he wants. He wants you to only have eyes for him.
10 of Cups as what he feels you give - You are giving your all and he is the 'one' for you.
8 of Swords as what bothers him about you - You are possibly closed minded when it comes to seeing things from his perspective (remember this is all from his pov)
8 of Pents as what he loves about you - You are willing to work hard on the relatonship and totally focus on it.
King of Cups as where he wants the relationship to go - He wants it to go his way? Hardly surprising:p

theblackdahlia

Which deck?

Just a note for future readings - when you have positional questions, you don't need to ask an overall question.:)

2 of Cups as what he wants. He wants you to only have eyes for him.
10 of Cups as what he feels you give - You are giving your all and he is the 'one' for you.
8 of Swords as what bothers him about you - You are possibly closed minded when it comes to seeing things from his perspective (remember this is all from his pov)
8 of Pents as what he loves about you - You are willing to work hard on the relatonship and totally focus on it.
King of Cups as where he wants the relationship to go - He wants it to go his way? Hardly surprising:p

Thank you!
And thank you for the tip!!! :)

Amanda

Nothing.

Or nothing worth mentioning/acting on.

You have pretty good cards everywhere else, so I think you're getting a hint here to let this question go. Don't try to fix something that isn't broken.

palin

Yes you got excellent cards for a relationship...what bothers him (8 swords clarified with king wand)...I thought immediately of your physical relationship...

Is it that he'd like you to communicate more on that level? the king wand is passionate and fiery..is it that he would like to see you more adventurous in bed..

Just a thought...it might be i'm completely wrong on this.

theblackdahlia

Nothing.

Or nothing worth mentioning/acting on.

You have pretty good cards everywhere else, so I think you're getting a hint here to let this question go. Don't try to fix something that isn't broken.

Thank you. I am glad to hear this! :)