Spread that needs a name!

veniteangeli

This spread is mine, as far as I know, and as such, needs a name! It's a variation on a spread that I got out of a book. The book called it a "mini celtic cross" but the way the cards were laid out seemed very... counter intuitive to me. I modified it, and came up with this...

_____5_____
___2_1_3___
_____4_____
_______6___

Where: 1: YOU - this card represents you, or the querent - the person who the reading is about.
2: PAST - past influences. Things that have happened, their influence is receding
3: FUTURE - immediate future. Something that will influence things in time to come (3-6 months)
4: SOMETHING YOU MAY NOT KNOW IS AFFECTING YOU/THE SITUATION - this is something unknown to you, particularly how others view you or the situation, the workings of their minds
5: SOMETHING YOU KNOW IS AFFECTING YOU/THE SITUATION; SOMETHING YOU'RE WORRYING ABOUT - self explanatory! haha
6: ULTIMATE OUTCOME - the answer to this particular question, if nothing changes between now and the future.

I've done this a couple of times, for friends, and it seems to give pretty accurate results. Actually, my one friend Ben told me I had freaked him out with my accuracy D: haha. So I suppose that's a recommendation of a sort!

I'd be interested to hear what names people think might suit it, so far I've been thinking and nothing has really fit!

NorthernTigress

My first thought was "Standing at the Crossroads" because you have the 5 cards forming a cross, and then the final card slightly set apart.

veniteangeli

My first thought was "Standing at the Crossroads" because you have the 5 cards forming a cross, and then the final card slightly set apart.

Ooh, I like that! Thank you very much! I hope it works as well for you as it seems to be for me, though it's early days yet.

triple_entendre

Three-leaf clover? That's what it looks like if I trace the path with rounded lines.