Pages again

.traveller.

In terms of timing or "how long" something will occur, where do the Pages figure in?

The reason I ask is that I pulled three Pages in a three card reading, so obviously I need to "get the message".

mystic mal

Only my theory

When I get the page of Wands for example in a reading its the card of conception (of a baby,plan,idea etc) and the 9 of Wands as the struggle with birth,so I would say the pages would be within a month if that makes sense.

EarthFaery

Depending on the reading, to me they mean early on or in the beginning, or a premature assumption that something will actually happen and it may be too soon to tell. Pages are young so they haven't quite matured yet they still have a bit to learn

.traveller.

Hmm.
So Wands, Cups, Swords might be seen as Conception, Gestation, Birth... that idea works for me, Thank you :D

My cards show babies :heart: for the Pages. Not that I am pregnant, I just think my biological clock is ringing so I get all silly at the thought of babies. :p

.traveller.

SMV said:
Depending on the reading, to me they mean early on or in the beginning, or a premature assumption that something will actually happen and it may be too soon to tell. Pages are young so they haven't quite matured yet they still have a bit to learn

This was something I have wondered, although in context this is something that will happen... eventually.

It's almost like they are saying "here it comes, here it comes."

EarthFaery

Hey! Maybe you'll have 3 children! :joke:goodness maybe even triplets:joke: I'm kidding
Seriously, I wish you the very best with this, my sister was 41 when she had her first, she felt like you do. Maybe the cards are telling you that you have plenty of time to have children and not to worry yourself

.traveller.

:bugeyed:

Eeeekkk, one at a time please :eek:

:bugeyed:

Actually, I would be lucky to have one child (I'm 37). It may just be a phase I am going through because of my age and my job.

But perhaps the cards are reflecting my preoccupation with motherhood rather than answering my question.
Or the answer may be found in regards to my employment... there's an interesting thought.

balenciaga

You might want to check this website: supertarot.co.uk/astro/timing.htm

This website says
Spring: Princess Wands;
Summer: Princess Cups;
Autumn: Princess Swords;
Winter: Princess Disks

FlyingWitch

A month or two, max