French Crowdfunding Site

aquestionmark

Has anyone heard of the crowdfunding site kisskissbankbank.com? I had to use translate but these are definitely worth a look :)

There are two very interesting pip decks currently funding.

Tarot coudpiéocculte divagatoire

https://www.kisskissbankbank.com/tarot-coudpieocculte-divagatoire

This deck is screen printed!

Each figure has of course been diverted from its form and its original sense, in order to be more in harmony with our contemporary environment ...
Thus, the 4 "colors" (Heart, Spade, Tile, Clover) become Fear, Trick, Bar and Leash. The Papacy turns into a Call-girl, the Hangman takes the features of the Cell Phone, Death, the Ban Interdit, the Internet replaces the Sun, and so on. But fortunately, the Mat saves the setting by becoming Poet!

Jeu de Cartes de Tarot MERVEILLE & SAPIN

https://translate.google.com/transl...s-de-tarot-merveille-sapin&edit-text=&act=url

The objective is to transcend the "Game of Society", in the widest sense, the most aesthetic, the most festive . The universe of play surpasses the object in order to incarnate itself in reality. At the origin of the encounter of the authors, and in spite of the many studious hours that it induced; Party is an inherent part of the project

Carojulie

Hi !

I had to laugh when I read the name of the deck !

There is a play on words between "occulte" (= occult) and "au cul" (= in the ass).
Coup de pied occulte = coup de pied au cul = kick in the ass.

"Tarot coudpiédocculte divagatoire" could roughly translate as "rambling kick-in-the-ass occult tarot deck"

Irreverent, funny at first sight... but not extremely delicate nor elegant for a name !

Could not resist the serigraphy technique though... just pledged the price for a deck. Let's hope they get funded, it looks good !

aquestionmark

Hi !

I had to laugh when I read the name of the deck !

There is a play on words between "occulte" (= occult) and "au cul" (= in the ass).

"Tarot coudpiédocculte divagatoire" could roughly translate as "rambling kick-in-the-ass occult tarot deck"

Irreverent, funny at first sight... but not extremely delicate nor elegant for a name !
It seems the deck was published as part of a magazine and not necessarily targeted towards tarot readers.. it's interesting for sure..

Charlie Brown

Thanks for the information!

Chouette! I would have missed the joke.

p.s. J'ai acheté "Le Grand Livre du Tarot" de Kris Hader. Ce n'etait pas mon premier choix, mais j'ai trouvé un tres bon prix avec une librarie americaine. La poste d'Europe aux Etais Unis est trop chere por moi!

missy

Deleted ... Somehow posted in wrong thread.

Carojulie

Chouette! I would have missed the joke.

p.s. J'ai acheté "Le Grand Livre du Tarot" de Kris Hader. Ce n'etait pas mon premier choix, mais j'ai trouvé un tres bon prix avec une librarie americaine. La poste d'Europe aux Etais Unis est trop chere por moi!

Coucou Charlie, je t'ai aperçu sur le forum Cartomancy ! Peut être que tu pourras nous dire comment tu trouves le K. Hadar, car je n'ai jamais lu un livre sur le tarot de marseille, en fait.
A bientôt !
Caro.