Astrology site

JDisTheBest

Are there any good sites that show you you're signs, whether their air or fire and mutable and all that? I found one a while ago but I forget what it was called :/

firecatpickles

I'm no expert, but I think you would be looking at aspects between planets, and not actual numbers of modal signs, in your natal chart to see if the native is favored towards travel or not.

Signs are inconsequential to the serious astrologer.

Minderwiz

Would a certain number of mutable or cardinal signs denote travel in any way?

It depends what branch of Astrology you're practising In a horary chart the mode of the sign on the ninth cusp miight be a factor to consider in a question on travel but it would not be the first thing to look at by any means. In a natal chart, where there are many layers of meaning attached to the houses, I wouldn't really take it into account unless the client/sitter had specifically asked about travel in a forthcoming period and I was looking at a derived chart - but even then, it would be a minor factor.

The main things I would look at would be the ninth House, it's ruler, any planets situated in it, whether there was any connection between Ascendant ruler and the ninth or the ninth ruler, or any planets in the ninth Also any connections between the Ascendant, it's ruler and ninth house significators mentioned previously, for example the AScendant ruler in the ninth. I'd also look at the MC and MC ruler in relation to the ninth significators for business travel or a career that is in the travel industry.

It's important to remember that the natal chart shows the 'promise' but it doesn't guarantee the outcome. So the natal chart would have to be put in the context of the period that was being considered - such as the year ahead - and relevant derived charts

JDisTheBest

Kk, thanks for yor reply :]

It depends what branch of Astrology you're practising In a horary chart the mode of the sign on the ninth cusp miight be a factor to consider in a question on travel but it would not be the first thing to look at by any means. In a natal chart, where there are many layers of meaning attached to the houses, I wouldn't really take it into account unless the client/sitter had specifically asked about travel in a forthcoming period and I was looking at a derived chart - but even then, it would be a minor factor.

The main things I would look at would be the ninth House, it's ruler, any planets situated in it, whether there was any connection between Ascendant ruler and the ninth or the ninth ruler, or any planets in the ninth Also any connections between the Ascendant, it's ruler and ninth house significators mentioned previously, for example the AScendant ruler in the ninth. I'd also look at the MC and MC ruler in relation to the ninth significators for business travel or a career that is in the travel industry.

It's important to remember that the natal chart shows the 'promise' but it doesn't guarantee the outcome. So the natal chart would have to be put in the context of the period that was being considered - such as the year ahead - and relevant derived charts