honesty

Octopus

I simply love Honesty. He was the second card to speak to me after I got the deck (the 1st was Solus). He taught me a major lesson about brutal honesty - I did actually realized at the deeper level of myself that brutal honesty is rather an ego than true honesty.

I also did some magical work with Honesty. (I believe I wrote about that experience somewhere here earlier). Honesty 'filtered' me as I passed through it to the space where I met Solus to fill my spirit with the energy I needed. Honesty himself suggested this technic. It was rather powerful energy. As Honesty said, most of the times we are simply filled with junk that hampers free energy flow. Honesty is being myself, thus getting rid off all junk.

sagitarian

My adviser and friend, honesty

Last night I was doing a reading about my relationship with my husband (we've been having some hard times as of late). I did a reading on myself using the fae, and boy, it reminded me that i needed to "clean house" badly. My house is almost ran by nothing but faeries (which leads to an interesting household). The pook showed up (confusion) along with bodach (mischief everywhere) and let me tell ya, these are an awful mix to have together. Mischief, confusion, and I realized that the "morning faery" has been hanging out A LOT too (I had to kick her out today unfortunately. The morning fae is in his book "Good Faeries, Bad faeries". Anyways, through it all, I finally asked "what do I do? how do I get through this? Who can advise me through this time?" and guess who showed up? Yup, Honesty. At first I was looking at him in the book as I felt it necessary to really study him for a moment, read what Froud has said about him. I got a lot out of studying honesty in the book, but I was further influenced to pull a card "who can help me" and as soon as I picked up the deck, honesty fell out of it, and I took that as a sign.

The rest of last night and all day today, I've really been connecting myself with this beautiful faery guide. He's been helping me get to the bottom of who I am, what is going on, and helping me sort out the "truth" vs the "confusion". Honesty and i together kicked out Bodach and the Pook. He's been helping me do some soul searching deep down inside of myself, and I am amazed (even though I've been working with this deck for a few years now) at how much counseling I've had in this short a time from him and I working together.

A special thank you to the faery Honesty.

What I've learned about honesty is that He is truly helpful with helping you find the truth inside yourself. When your confused, befuddled, or just don't know where to turn, I STRONGLY encourage you to pull out this card and study him for a little while. Ask for his assistance, and you'll be amazed at what you find. There's isn't a specific message, he just helps you find the truth in the situation you are needing help with. Therefore, that truth changes from person to person.

What are your experiences, understanding, or relationship to Honesty?

Octopus

Oh my, I got a great help from the Honesty faery recently. Been going through some dissappointments in my life and confused relationship. Honesty advised me on how to overcome illusions and expectations that I built. You just need to look into yourself and see the moment when you don't need anything at all (somewhat a pure existence in this world) and start rebuilding your life spheres once again from there. In my case Honesty worked in cooperation with other faeries - I got help from the Laume with freely flowing senses, the Green Woman which gifted me with that marvelously green sparkle of Life and The Unity which is the Source of all stored in depths of every personality. By now I can Honesty being present, he (this faery is 'he' to me) is a witness to some of my conversations, telling me how to see the truth behind someone's words. I guess at the moment Honesty is my guide to the energies of Singers and Sylvanius's Mask of Truth.