Work In Progress

blashamma

Well, this new card is much more stoic. It's nothing like the magician cards in your earlier sketches. The other ones had expressions on them (bodily as well as facial) that showed that they had the power and freedom to do whatever they want, but also, so don't know what was on their minds. This new card seems to say to me that "I am a god, and I've come to conquer." It'd be good if the cards were used by the immortal, but I'm sort of missing the human element with the original sketches. But I do like the name the "Illusionist" That's awesome! As for the color, I like it if you're going to stay with the god thing, but if you're going more human nature, I'd stay with something softer. The soft and light quality of your pencil sketches is amazing and captures a sense of freedom, spirit, and human nature. But then, it's only an opinion.
Also, on a side note, I bet you don't use live models in your art work. I don't either, and I've been around enough artists to have an eyes for that sort of thing.