Rediscovering the Fae, As I am Often Wont To Do

TemperanceAngel

I seemed to really lost my connection to the Fae energy for awhile, and now it is back waiting for me to finish this College semester and go and play outdoors, at markets, fetes and the likes.

The Fae tells me: "THERE IS NOT ENOUGH FREEDOM IN YOUR LIFE!"

And I tend to agree.

They also said: "IT'S NOT HEALTHY TO SIT AT THE COMPUTER ALL THE TIME!"

I tend to agree, alas it is assignment time.

But before they told me this, I heard their muffled cries from their box: "LET US OUT!!!!!"

I apologised profusley for keeping them locked up, I didn't mean to and then I baked them all Faery treats and poured their glasses full of wine (organic of course!) and sang them songs. They soon forgave and snuggled around me again declaring that I was their Faery Queen for ever more ;)

A Faery a day keeps the Doctor away! (Isn't that how the saying goes??)

My Fae for the day:

The Master Maker

How cute he is with his chubby belly (a bit like me...lol... ), there's something very Celtic about him, and that shiny wand! Hhmmm...after Nelys I am thinking that there is a bit of wand action coming into my life weaving it's magic.

And then I open the book and the first word I see is Magician....I think he is telling me that although I find College terribly boring, draining and do wonder is it all worth it, that I need to take pride in my work and do it well.

This thread is going to inspire me for my daily draw, kinda like a little diary...hope you all don't mind ;)

TemperanceAngel

Daily Draw

If anyone wants to join in feel free, the more the merrier the Fae would say!

Sylvanius

WOW-ee!!!!! what a beautiful card, the light in the middle of the Faery is gorgeous. Is that an owl mask and a wand on the end of the sword?

There certainly is a lot of depth in this card, a lot to explore...

Truth. Cutting through deception. Clarity.

Hmmm.....as suspected this card does have a lot of depth, and today I feel as though there is so much to look into.

Do I want to stay in my Course next year....blah blah blah, but yes I do need to discover what the truth says in me, not the external truths/un-truths.

Jewel-ry

I rediscovered this deck too TA.

Yesterday I pulled the Singer of Initiation in the morning and then never gave him much thought till just before bed.

It stumped me a little. I could see arms directing me, almost in music - like a conductor. Did I require any guidance or directing yesterday? My initial thoughts were no, the day was pretty much normal. Then, after much thought, I remembered that I had spent a couple of hours studying the music tape for my course, in which I had been listening to music but also had been talked through many of the musical elements by a tutor!

I decided that the Fae have a wonderful sense of humour!

~

TemperanceAngel

Jewel-ry said:

I decided that the Fae have a wonderful sense of humour!
Jewel-ry, I really love what you said, it reminded me to look at the cards with humour :D