Trimmed Borders/Altered Decks Index

Serenia

Thanks for your great advice! I'll see if I can find some decks with extra cards so that I can give it a go. I'll let you know how it goes! :)

decan

I am going to trim my DruidCraft Tarot deck.
Before I came on this forum I didn't know that some people did that. I did it myself concerning my Druid Plant Oracle and my Druid Animal Oracle because I found them a bit too large, and I recognize that I find my cards "more open" in a way. Well, it's better!

Concerning my DruidCraft I won't trim it with a cutter and a ruler this time but with a mini cutter guillotine (from Fiskars).
I already ordered it and so if it will arrive tomorrow I will do this little work this weekend! :)

Citrin

At last I did trim my Japaridze a while back and I absolutely LOVE it! It looks so much better now. I was gonna do it in several sittings to not get my hands too tired, but it went so smoothly that I actually did it all in one sitting one night. :)

Now I'm just looking for something to make the edges golden. ;)

MissChiff

At last I did trim my Japaridze a while back and I absolutely LOVE it! It looks so much better now. I was gonna do it in several sittings to not get my hands too tired, but it went so smoothly that I actually did it all in one sitting one night. :)

Now I'm just looking for something to make the edges golden. ;)

I would love to see photos of this!

decan

That's it, I trimmed my DruidCraft!
Just a little feedback here to recommend the mini guillotine cutter (from friskars) that I used. Perfect for trimming cards, pleasant to use, and precise.

No comparaison with a cutter and a ruler!

Hemera

Crystal Visions

I trimmed my Crystal Visions and edged it with magenta with a touch of gold (Inka Gold) added on top of the magenta. (The picture doesn´t do it justice I´m afraid.) My new SulisCreations pouch is just perfect for the deck.

Attachments

• Crystal Visions 1.jpg
    Crystal Visions 1.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 152
  • Crystal Visions 2.jpg
    Crystal Visions 2.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 137

decan

Your Crystal Visions Tarot deck looks fine like this Hemera!