Idiosyncradeck

Tippyjane

The Etsy shop shows no listings - how did you pre-order?

skyfiery

The Etsy shop shows no listings - how did you pre-order?

I pre-ordered from the Etsy shop itself when the listing just went up, but when I go to check on it now, it says 'sold out'.

She did answer an ask about whether the deck will be sold after the pre-orders have ended, though.

avalonian

It's on there now with an "add to cart" option.
:) :) :)

Maan

i got mine in the mail a few days ago. And i love it. Its bright,funny and it reads like a dream.The cardstock is standard and i wished the borders weren't that large but otherwise a splendid little deck. Some images are really inspired and it amazes me that a deck without people and just a few animals can still be so expressive.
Any one else has a copy yet?

gregory

i got mine in the mail a few days ago. And i love it. Its bright,funny and it reads like a dream.The cardstock is standard and i wished the borders weren't that large but otherwise a splendid little deck. Some images are really inspired and it amazes me that a deck without people and just a few animals can still be so expressive.
Any one else has a copy yet?
Yes - and I agree with you - and about the borders too ! I like people-free decks - there's another - the Genius and Very Bright Too Also by our own Jackdaw (who isn't here any more). It takes away any preconceptions from gender, clothes and so on, I think.

HighPriestess

She's said this will be the last printing of the Idiosyncradeck so if you want it, buy it now because it will be gone in a month!

Nemia

I saw the Hanged Man. That's the first time ever a Hanged Man makes me smile. I need that deck. Oh no. I need it. Oh no...

A very gifted artist, and perfect use of vector graphics. That's when I love the use of computer graphics in tarot, when it does something other techniques simply can't. Fresh, optimistic colours. There's something very very charming about it.

I'd like to buy this and Neopren's Wicked Pack and put them both in a box to see what happens ...

lightpers

ay for me

Deleted post--