Favorite Spreads

emily2otters

just a note to thank everyone for posting to this thread; what wonderful spreads i've learned! i've been using lots of them, and also harvesting ideas for my own spreads... i sing the praises of this topic!

PRAISE!

mooncat2

As requested, one of my favourite spreads that I've been using on the reading exchange. Its called the "Spiritual Guidance" spread and only the Majors are used. But I can see no reason why it couldn't be adapted to use the whole deck for any reading. Sometimes I lay a minor card alongside each major for extra information.

Cards are laid 1*2*3*4*5*6*7

1. Now ** concerns, focus, desire
2. Motivation behind desire
3. Underlying anxiety, disappointment
4. What you need to understand, are unaware of
5. What to do, best course of action
6. Best way to proceed
7. Spiritual guidance for the future
8. Ultimate attainment, outcome.

Enjoy!!!

mooncat2

Oh darn,

Card 8 is supposed to be under 3 & 4

Sorry!

Lee

Thanks, Carol! :)

-- Lee

wavebreaker

Re: love

jema said:
i found a three card love spread somehwere on the net a few years ago and just reworked it a bit and came up with this.

I just used this spread and it's great! It gave me some really clear answers.

Thanks for sharing it!! :)

Sam

I like to use the "one card answer spread". (self-explanitory, ehh?) I also like to use this spread that I made up, the head spread.
........................................................1............................................

.......................2.........................3...........4.......................5.............
.......................................................................................................
........................................................................................................
...............................6........................7..........................8.................
........................................................................................................
........................................9.........10,11,12..........13..............
......................................................14,15..................................

1)What you are thinking
2)What you are hearing from your friends
3)What you are seeing
4)What you saw means
5)What you are hearing from your family
6)What you need to focus on
7)What you are smelling means
8)What you need to improve
9)What you should think about
10)What you said
11)What the thing you said meant
12)What the person you were talking to thought of what you said
13)What you are doing well
14)What you will do and be in the future
15)The answer to your question

MeeWah

7-Card Energy Spread

This is an old favorite of mine, inspired by something I read years ago.

*******************1*********************
****3****4****5****6****7****************
*******************2*********************

1. Spiritual influences (dreams, guides, acts of spirit).
2. Spiritual influences (stronger of the two).
3. Outside influences (work, other people, events, authority)
4. Present situation
5. Conscious goal; desire
6. Unconscious goal
7. Outcome

sarahenglish

My Spread

Here is a spread that I made up. I just sent it to Bec's fabulous site also. It has really been helpful for me and my friends:

Layout:

Position Meanings:

1 Querant
2 Partner
3 Querant and Partner together
4 How Querant feels about the relationship
5 How Partner feels about the relationship
6 Wisdom or Next Step

or you could use it for decisions:

1 Option1
2 Option2
3 Other Option(not a specific but meant to see if there is another option that would be better. You could omit this card and card 6 if you like)
4 Outcome1
5 Outcome2
6 Outcome if you choose another option.

I hope you like it, Sarah English

Lady Morgana

The Talisman Spread

I really liked this spread, I will try it soon, thanks for sharing it with us, blessings

Lady Morgana

bellesmybaby

Hi! I am new here, looks like a wonderful forum! I found you guys looking for spreads on the net and I found a website with alot of good ones, if it is ok to put that address here i will. Theres about 163 spreads ranging from General, Lovers, health, decision, classic, daily spreads, and more. The page contains nothing but a pulldown menu to either view free reading or to view layout. Since I dont like automated readings i choose a spread then choose veiw layout then use my own cards. Heres the addy:

http://moonfier.tripod.com/tarot.html