Some Questions on Bag and Pouch Sizes

blue_fusion

So I'm awaiting printing approval for the decks I recently finished, and I thought I'll do some designs on zipper pouches so people will have an option to get a pouch/bag that has a design that goes with the deck. I'd like to know, though, which dimensions would be perfect for which deck size, especially to those of you who own these types of card zipper pouches.

My decks will come in

Poker (2.5" x 3.5"),
Bridge (2.25" x 3.5"), and
Mini (1.75" x 2.5") sizes.

The pouches available for customization are sized:

3.5" x 5",
3.5"x 6",
4" x 7", and
5"x 8".

Thanks!

EDITED TO ADD: Okay, so after looking around a bit, I have seen some Lenormand zip pouches (for poker, bridge and mini) 3.5" x 6" being advertised. I was wondering if poker or bridge decks could still fit in the 3.5" x 5" pouch (perhaps a more snug fit?). Any info are welcome. Thanks.

reall

mathematically speaking why not?:) and just to be sure you can always measure how *fat your deck is or order that 3.5" x 5" pouch and see how well it fit for poker bridge and mini?:) personally I have my decks is classic wrap bags n boxes so idk!^^ lolz :))

blue_fusion

mathematically speaking why not?:) and just to be sure you can always measure how *fat your deck is or order that 3.5" x 5" pouch and see how well it fit for poker bridge and mini?:) personally I have my decks is classic wrap bags n boxes so idk!^^ lolz :))

I measured the height of the deck's box via the template and it was around 0.6" so mathematically, it does sound like a good, if snug, fit. I'm just wondering why, if that's the case, I don't see custom Lenormand pouches being advertised at that size (3.5" by 5")...