One Frustrated Leo here

Mystic Zyl

I am a Leo with Leo asc......I need petted and loved, that is all it takes to keep my loyality.

I think even Leos may feel insecure, we put up a front like we are the most confident animals of the kingdom. I think people are jealous of us, especially Scorpios as we are quite different in disposition.

leonine

Why don't Leos like Yo?

Maybe it's because we generate too much strength and warmth. Sometimes I think if there are too many in a room, the room can get on fire!

I have a Leo sun and have some characteristics of the sign, yet I never attract "Leo" people!

leonine

One Frustrated Leo

I also think that people are attractd to "opposites". Another Leo may see "his or her own qualities" in you and may want something different.

I have a Leo sun and by coincidence call myself "leonine"!

Keslynn

Some people are just mean and it has nothing to do with sun sign. With all the material in the birth chart, people still have choices with what to do with all that energy potential. Many people (more than I'd like) choose to be jerks. While I'd love to pretend that all Leos are sweetness and light like I am... ;-) it's not necessarily true. Don't let the jerks get you down or start to think badly of your signmates.

Perhaps you should consider using some leonine boldness to pull these people aside and tell them calmly that they need to grow up. I find that standing up for myself (in a mature way) works better for me than letting it stew and hurt me.

Good luck!

:) K

miss_apples

I never said that I think badly of other leos...Im just saying that it seems like I repel them...put a bad taste in their mouths if you will.

Keslynn

Perhaps I phrased that badly... I just meant that you shouldn't let two really obnoxious people make you fearful of future interactions with other Leos. I'm not saying that's what you're doing now; I was speaking of potentials.

:) Kes

leonine

I think the best advice for you right now would be to relax and let things happen. Try and figure out what exactly you did to repel them if you so wish. If you decide to "roar", and push yourself on to people and question things too much, you can turn people off. Remember. you can't catch flies with vinegar! So smile and let your warm, sunny disposition radiate and you'll be suprised at what can happen! Let me know if you decide to "give my advice a try"-I would love to here the outcome!

rota

Hi, Miss A --

I'm a fellow Leo (Aquarius moon, Taurus rising), and I have to say I find I don't have a similar complaint about other Leos. Almost married one, once.

Typically, though, we don't like to share stage space. And what's a wedding but a big production number?

My advice: just get through the performance, and the rest should sort itself out.

R

miss_apples

rota said:
Hi, Miss A --

I'm a fellow Leo (Aquarius moon, Taurus rising), and I have to say I find I don't have a similar complaint about other Leos. Almost married one, once.

Typically, though, we don't like to share stage space. And what's a wedding but a big production number?

My advice: just get through the performance, and the rest should sort itself out.

R

Yeah thats what I think it is, these 2 individuals feel like I am trying to steal their limelight...but Im more than willing to share it!