Full Moon

poivre

I don't exactly know how to ask this question so here it goes.

Does a Full Moon effect Pisces or another sign stronger than other signs of the zodiac (water signs) or people?

I know or think Neptune is the planet for Pisces but the Moon card is Pisces. Most people that work with the public or in hospitals say they can tell when it is a Full Moon the way people act.
Thanks for any replys.

Minderwiz

The Full Moon occurs in each sign in turn - if it's stronger in some than others it will be in Cancer (ruled by the Moon) and Taurus (Exaltation of the Moon). Strangely the Moon is stronger in the Earth signs (it rules the Earth triplicity by night) than it is in the other two Water signs. The Moon is in Fall in Scorpio and is Peregrine (without dignity) in Pisces. My guess is that this is so because the Moon in these signs brings TOO much Water to the situation.

Yes there's some considerable body of evidence that the Lunar cycle effects biological behaviour, as you suggest. However it depends on your view of these behaviour patterns. If you see them as in some sense unnatural or idiosynchratic you might attribute them to Uranus or Neptune - if they are perfectly normal cycles then there behaviour is more likely to be lunar ruled.

I don't use Neptune as the ruler of Pisces, it does have some Piscean character but that's similarity rather than rulership. I use the traditional ruler, Jupiter.

katie_here

just wanted to pass on a comment I heard

I was talking to a Police Officer (English C.I.D.) and he was telling me that it goes "mad" in the town centre on the night of a full moon. There is lots more fighting and violence he told me on those nights, and more people end up in the casuality Dept of the hospital!