What are you awaiting in the mail?

firefrost

I've just had the Hudes tarot delivered today, and I'm waiting for Tarot of the Durer now.

Jan :)

rachelcat

Fairytale and Angel Voices, from a very generous co-worker's holiday gift certificate to Amazon, and Bright Idea Deck, from House of Tarot--free for a review! So many new pretties! I can't wait!!

Happy New Year, everyone!

gregory

Moongold said:
Nothing :).
How is it you manage to make us inveterate collectors feel so............... :(

(sob)

Where was it you said recently one grows out of addictions ???? I don't believe you.....})

Lurea

From a trade with StacieDoll, I'm awaiting the Enlightenment Pack and the Tao Oracle. And I got the Love Pack (done by the same person who did the Enlightenment Pack) for a song off eBay.

I'm excited, I had a fabulous reading from Kahlie using the combined Love and Enlightenment Pack. Can't wait to try it out for myself!

Aulruna

Nothing?!?!
When I have about 20 on my list that are ... just new releases?!?!

*faints*

jackdaw*

Oh ... umm ... let me see:

- Vieville
- Legend the Arthurian
- Lovers (10th anniversary)
- Marsella (78 card)
- Marseille (Fournier)
- Nouveau Tarot de Marseille
- BOTA
- Minute

I think that's it at the moment.

memries

Hmmm makes me feel like shopping ! Almost bought a ring but chickened out at the last minute. I would like to buy a new fairy deck of some sort as I did not care for the one I received. It would suit me if it were a pretty deck. Any ideas ? Trying to get good at RWS before I really take the plunge into collecting. It is addictive, I check out every store I go into that might have any ! Since I am an implusive shopper it could be dangerous.

CelticGirl

I'm not waiting for a deck in the mail, but I do have a pending trade going with someone from my tarot group.... Next time we all meet up she's bringing some decks for me to go through and pick out.... we'll see what I get! :)

a_shikhs

I am waiting for my fairytale tarot to come.. Im so excited to work with it.. ;)