• Uranus

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Neptune

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Pluto

Votes: 5 8.9%

• Total voters

Tor

What's your favourite planet? Which qualities do you like the most?

Well, mine is easy right now. It has to be Neptune. I have some unfinished business with it, and I really like the mystery and higher love it brings.

marmalade

i like uranus. why? i dunno.. i'm weird. it's crooked. that makes it cool. plus i'm an aquarius and i feel a special bond with it. my favourite elament is uranium too! how many people do you know who have favourite atomic elaments?

ihcoyc

My favourite planet is Saturn, because it's the coolest looking planet, my favourite movement in Holst's The Planets, and because it matches my habitually melancholy temperament most closely.

My favourite element is praseodymium, because I like the name.

Pollux

Here comes the Gemini twin, looking for the brother of the oil...

Actually I don't have a fav one, and I answered just on the base of the alignment I feel.
I probably feel equally aligned with Mars as well, and with Jupiter and Pluto. But if I had to put my "personality" undera Planet Type, I think it had to be Mercury.

Mercury is quick (only slower than the Moon), is comunicative, dynamic, outwardly oriented, and his Geminian qualitie describe me quite well.
Also, in less modern traditions Mercury was exalted in Scorpio, sign of my rising, and to which I am very bound as well; the Scorpio qualities complete the Geminian ones very well in my opinion, and highten some features alrady present in Gemini, like the introspection and the freaky intellectual/mental activity.
There's an interesting "opposition" of some qualities: for example, sex is not importnat to Gemini suns generally whilst it has a very different relevance for Scorpio, and the elusive, low-profile personality of the Scorpio is integrated by the natural skill in interpersonal relationships of Gemini.
I won't go much into that - maybe once I am advaced in Astrology I'll do my share of research, and write a book about Mercury and another about the Gemini/Scorpio thing.

This just to say that, even though the choice of Mercury could seemto stress some parts of my character and mostly "outer" Air-related ones, it includes in a different version of itslef also the darker deeper ones, more water-like.

blue_fusion

mine's pluto. follwed closely by saturn. :)

divinerguy

Planet Hollywood. Good happy hour.

marmalade

hey wait a minute.... i just read through all the choices and started scratching my head. the sun and the moon aren't planets, although i know some astronomers think the moon & earth are a dual planet system, but, where's the earth??? i mean, it is the homiest of the planets out there!!

meatbox666

I like Uranus. I like it so much I have it tatooed on my hand between my thumb and index finger. My favorit element is carbon? Lol, because 6 6 6 . 6 protons, 6 electrons, and 6 nuetrons. WOW
but there is an element called Neptunian. This is for Balder. Its atomic number is 93 (wow isnt that in Aleister Crowleys Thelema thing). It has a mass number of 237.048 and it is in the Actinide Series. It is a synthetic element. *shrugs*

VmprGokuboi69

MARS all the way... erhm.. yeah... something like that....

::sings::

I enjoy being a girl.... erhm.. i mean boi

Strega

Definitely Mars! :)