Morgan's Tarot

Aeon.of.Horus

I think random works best...the whole deck is random anyway, which is one of the reasons why I love it. There is no correct order!

Maybe we can each start with a card and then reply to each others thread.

Yeah that sounds good....
A card a day ?
I mean you do one then then I will reply to your thread.
Then I will start a new thread with a new card
then you reply and then start with different card.... Etc...

I should outline the fact that I live in China. You in the USA
It's night here day there...
So I think this way could work quite well...

Waddaya say ?

Aeon

strings of life

Hahaa you too.
It is one of my fave tunes from way back :)
Way back for me as well (I'm 39). I'm actually going to hear him this Saturday in New York. I am be older, but the love of good music, is still with me; I'm a jaded music snob when it comes to electronic music. I still go to Detroit every May for Movement (formerly DEMF).

Edited to add: you may want to delete the link to the YouTube video to that track since it's not related to the deck. I don't want the Moderators to get fussy over here ;).

Yeah that sounds good....
A card a day ?
I mean you do one then then I will reply to your thread.
Then I will start a new thread with a new card
then you reply and then start with different card.... Etc...
We don't have to have strict rules. We can both start threads in new cards and then also respond to each others posts. I won't commit to a card a day, but a few cards a week sounds doable :).

I should outline the fact that I live in China. You in the USA
It's night here day there...
So I think this way could work quite well...
Time doesn't matter...the threads aren't going anywhere!

Once you create a new thread, remember to PM Chiska or WendyWu the URL so that they can add it to the index for the Morgan's Tarot index: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=241185

I can post one on Friday.

Aeon.of.Horus

Way back for me as well (I'm 39). I'm actually going to hear him this Saturday in New York. I am be older, but the love of good music, is still with me; I'm a jaded music snob when it comes to electronic music. I still go to Detroit every May for Movement (formerly DEMF).

We don't have to have strict rules. We can both start threads in new cards and then also respond to each others posts. I won't commit to a card a day, but a few cards a week sounds doable :).

Time doesn't matter...the threads aren't going anywhere!

Once you create a new thread, remember to PM Chiska or WendyWu the URL so that they can add it to the index for the Morgan's Tarot index: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=241185

I can post one on Friday.

Hahaa strict ... I didn't think I was being strict ... Sorry.
But yeah two or three a week is good ...

I'll do one tomorrow then too and we can go on from there...

Have fun at the weekend too :thumbsup:

Aeon

strings of life

Hahaa strict ... I didn't think I was being strict ... Sorry.
But yeah two or three a week is good ...

I'll do one tomorrow then too and we can go on from there...

Have fun at the weekend too :thumbsup:

Aeon
And I may post more than 2-3 a week :). I have found that when I try to set study goal for decks, I fail miserably. Maybe that's due to having to adhere to a schedule at work. My decks help me release, so I want less structure, ha!

You as well!

So glad I saw this thread :thumbsup:!