Suggestions for a Sabian Symbol Oracle Study Group.

MCsea

Hey there, well I WANT TO JOIN IN TOO!
again I dont think Ill be here every day, BUT can I suggest we elect some one to start the thread
eg ARIES 1 then 'we' can reply.. we can have a few going at a time too..

I bags we start at Aries 1 and post 3-4 at a time.. so we can 'see' the 'run' like the karmic condition etc of each symbol...

Elven - do ya wana start??

:)

MARINA

Simone

Elven has started the first study thread here.

I also have created an Index where the threads will be linked as applicable. You can find a link in the general index and guidelines of this section - or by clicking on the word "Index" here...

MCsea

THANK YOU

Visiting that link - NOW

MARINA

Elven

Thankyou to Simone and zorya for all their effort in getting the study group into order, and thankyou to everyone for all your suggestions and enthusiasm!!

If you have any more suggestions - dont hesitate to still put them here.

The next thing on the agenda is a Reading Circle. Possibly using some spreads and experimenting with alternative reading methods like including Tarot and Oracles. We can mix it up a bit and explore how we can best use the Symbols as an Oracle.

I was thinking possibly one circle a month - as there are so many circles on the board. How does that sound?

Any suggestions would be great.

Blessings
Elven x

Skydancer

Hi Elven and all!!

One a month sounds fine to me! There are only so many readings and explorations I can do without overload!!

I find that down time, or reflection time or synthesis time, is most adventagous. Too much too soon does more harm than good.

My morning 2¢!

*S* :OS

Elven

Thanks for the reply Skydancer - I have a tendancy to agree - as I know I am pretty much obligated too on other circles (which I love) and would like to keep putting time into.

Possibly we could start on the first of each month and have our readings concluded over the next couple of weeks - leaves plenty of time for discussion and ideas for the following month too :)

Blessings
Elven x