As The Crow Flies Oracle by Donna Huntriss

LadyMarian

Does anyone have this deck? I fell in love with the art work at first sight and had to have it. Donna Huntriss is a very talented artist and also has printed a Druid's Oracle deck. I have been interested in augury for many years. I am of the belief that birds deliver messages from the spirit world.

I first ordered the booklet and then contacted Donna to order the deck. The cards are laser printed and laminated. The back of the cards are plain white with no design. When I shuffle them they glide over one another like they are alive.:) The green leaves that she has painted look like the leaves are moving. This is a very beautiful deck. (Thanks Donna if you read this post.)

Here are two websites where you can find out more information about the decks:

http://www.redbubble.com/people/don...-crow-flies-oracle-card-deck-is-now-available

http://www.scribd.com/doc/19927853/As-the-Crow-Flies-Oracle-Card-DeckBeginners-Booklet

Blessed be,
Lady Marian

Donna Huntriss

Thank you very much Lady Marian!

Thanks so very much Lady Marian for reveiwing my deck. I love this site! I used to have a "mother-load" of tarot decks but when I had to move back with my mother ( divorce of parents) I had to downsize. I am looking forward to all the amazing decks on here. How wonderful!
Thanks so very much and I will chat to you soon,
Blessed Be
Donna

dvorah ophir

love these cards

is it possibel to buy them somewere?
they remind me of the russian gypsy fortune telling cards because they are squere and the meaning change by theire directions.love the idea-of bird flight direction the colors and drawing great too-why has no big publisher taken them on?so good!
mabe llwellin or us games
thanks for showing them-maybe now peopole show intrest and buy them-I cairtenly would buy them for sure

Donna Huntriss

Crow Oracle (Book) no longer on scribd.com

Just a note that the Beginners booklet of the "As the Crow Flies Oracle" is now only available on lulu.com, but the decoders ( two card combinations) are still available on scribd.com.
Thanks

Donna Huntriss

Oracle available on etsy.com now!

dvorah ophir said:
is it possibel to buy them somewere?
they remind me of the russian gypsy fortune telling cards because they are squere and the meaning change by theire directions.love the idea-of bird flight direction the colors and drawing great too-why has no big publisher taken them on?so good!
mabe llwellin or us games
thanks for showing them-maybe now peopole show intrest and buy them-I cairtenly would buy them for sure

I now have the decks available through a secure site on www.Donna69.etsy.com

AJ

I'd love to see 3 or 4 cards from this oracle, the group image on Etsy isn't cutting it for these old eyes

Irischacha

I'd love to see 3 or 4 cards from this oracle, the group image on Etsy isn't cutting it for these old eyes

I second that! I can't make out any of the cards.

AJ

I've asked her via etsy for a few more images.

Donna Huntriss

New Images for Deck now available!

Hi everyone! Many thanks for the interest in my Crow Deck on Etsy. I have uploaded some more larger samples and will try for a better image for the deck of cards. Please note, I order the decks via and overseas printer (see more details on my Etsy.com) store.

Donna