Chakra Wisdom Oracle

Glass Owl

I am really excited about the upcoming Chakra Wisdom Oracle Cards. I really like the concept of each card connecting to a specific chakra and that the border color of the card tells you which one it is.

Here's a bit more about the deck from Amazon: "The Chakra Wisdom Oracle has 49 charming cards, each linked with a chakra and illustrated by a mystical fable revealed to psychic and deck creator, Tori Hartman. This unique divination deck is designed to help with intention-setting and manifesting dreams."

desertrat

As am I. I have it on pre-order. :D It seems like there would be many creative ways to use this deck.

WhiteWolfy

Ooooh i like the look of it! Off to research it. Thanks for sharing :)

Serenia

I agree, it looks very promising! I stumbled across it some days ago when I went through all the oracle decks on AT. I noticed that some of the images seem to be the same as in this older deck, published by the same person:

Color Wisdom Cards (old)
Chakra Wisdom Oracle (new)

The cards that were titled Topaz and Crimson Dreams in the old deck also appear in the new deck. They just were renamed and got a coloured border. My guess would be that even more cards are probably the same as in the old deck. Nonetheless I'm looking forward to seeing more of the new deck, especially since the old one seems to be out of print.

Glass Owl

Ah, it does look like it is a newer spin on the older deck. Normally I like borderless cards but in this case I really like the color borders.

I too think that this deck could be used in various ways and I look forward to seeing how it may work along side other decks.

ravynangel

oooo I like this one and will start saving! or pre-order it and save later yay!

ravynangel

deleted :)

Miss Divine

~Deleted~

Carla

I was sent a copy of this deck by the publisher to review, which I did here: http://rowantarot.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/deck-review-chakra-wisdom-oracle.html I didn't like it and gave it away in a prize draw.

The publisher then sent me the book, which I reviewed here: http://rowantarot.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/book-review-chakra-wisdom-toolkit-by.html I gave that one away as well.

The main reasons I didn't get on with the deck were 1) traditional chakra associations are not used, and 2) the 'tales' associated with each card are unique to the deck creator and it was more effort than I was willing to expend to learn them.

Miss Divine

I had this briefly too. I also didn't like it and it quickly went to a friend. Total waste of money for me! I don't think my friend likes it either to be honest.. :laugh: