Sacred Rebels - Alanah Fairchild

ravynangel

deleted :)

2dogs

I have the Journey Of Love Oracle and the book is very intense and mystical but has provided some good contributions, perhaps more so when mixed with other decks.

AJ

I have their Journey Of Love Oracle. I didn't buy the book and binned the churchy cards ;)
I tried to use it as an oracle and got zip. Just really pretty cards. I doubt I'll shop their products again.

2dogs

Well I didn't get much from the images alone, I had to read the guidebook.

desertrat

I'm always a fan of Blue Angel oracles as well as Alannah Fairchild's guidebooks. My favorite so far is Mother Mary Oracle - I really love it. I imagine her style in this new one will be similar to her other works. And if you didn't care for those, you probably won't resonate with whatever else she creates.

ravynangel

2dogs

Judging by the images on the Blue Angel website I would have no hope whatsoever of reading the Isis or Kuan Yin decks by just looking at the images and words on the cards without going to the guidebook, but there might be enough on the Sacred Rebels to do it. Also you could try mixed deck readings by drawing a card from each of several decks, or use cards from another deck or decks that work well for you as clarifiers for the Sacred Rebels cards to help you figure out the meanings. It woukd be a shame to pass over a deck where the artwork really appeals to your emotions.

ravynangel

Judging by the images on the Blue Angel website I would have no hope whatsoever of reading the Isis or Kuan Yin decks by just looking at the images and words on the cards without going to the guidebook, but there might be enough on the Sacred Rebels to do it. Also you could try mixed deck readings by drawing a card from each of several decks, or use cards from another deck or decks that work well for you as clarifiers for the Sacred Rebels cards to help you figure out the meanings. It woukd be a shame to pass over a deck where the artwork really appeals to your emotions.

EmpressArwen

I want it!! After falling in love with my Mother Mary Oracle, I will probably buy any deck connected to Alaina. Love it.

Inchantress

I've only got 1 Alana Fairchild deck - the Isis Oracle. I really wanted to love it because I adore the Egyptian imagery but also have found it extremely to read with intuitively and really usually can't garner any meanings from it whatsoever without the book. I find I don't use it regularly and when I do it seems a bit redundant and just doesn't 'speak to me' much. Not sure if it's just not dynamic enough for my tastes, or if I just haven't used it enough yet for it all to 'click' with me. The rituals and incantations are a neat inclusion and the book is well done and thorough but I would be very hesitant to buy another deck from her based on my experience with this one.

Which is unfortunate, because Sacred Rebels looks ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!!