Crystals for Music & Musicians

Labhraín

What crystals are good for musicians? I'm a flute player and I really want give my playing a boost as I am gearing up for an audition in the spring and I'm hoping to maybe even snag a gig in a pit orchestra. I've never used crystals for music before so I have no idea what would work in this situation.

Hemera

This is an interesting question. I play the cello so I have given this some thought earlier and I can´t help feeling that a cler crystal quartz would be very beneficial for in tune playing (-apart from practise, practise and more practise, of course :D ). I´m wondering if different instruments would benefit from different crystals, though? I mean in the same way that different tarot decks seem to like different crystals; my Vampires Tarot prefers rubies and my Undersea Tarot likes to play with Aquamarines. :)
Maybe the flute would benefit from higher frequency crystals (quartz) than the cello for example? I have actually been storing a small Jasper in my cello case. Initially just because it was the same color as my cello but it seems to suit it well. Maybe this is a thing one has to just intuit? Maybe no-one knows but you and your flute?

Emlou

Hi, flute player here too! I am a big fan of hematite. For me it is very multi functional! A stone for the mind and great for grounding, stability and protection. Very balancing!

Here is a link for more information:

http://meanings.crystalsandjewelry.com/hematite/

Padma

"Chrysocolla is a talisman of musicians. It is an excellent charm for learning new musical instruments or joining a choir, orchestra or theatre group, and to have the confidence to play in public. [Eason, 231] The highest form of Chrysocolla is Gem Silica, a crystallized form in which the Chrysocolla is infused in Quartz, offering a magnified version of all the Chrysocolla energies, and is the best for producing and/or experiencing sacred sound. Those who chant, sing or speak mantras will benefit most from Gem Silica. [Simmons, 114]"

http://www.crystalvaults.com/crystal-encyclopedia/chrysocolla

Emlou

Oooh that's beautiful! I shall invest in a few of these for the music room.