another 'wierd event' with crystals and meditation

cozmo0_4

Tonight while meditating I was holding tigers Eye crystal in my hand. At a point during meditation my hand felt like it was vibrating and tapping in a shaky manner. It was a strange feeling and suddenly I heard "run, run, run". Which scared the heck out of me.
I had to stop as it really worried me.
I'm just trying to stop stressing out, but these things keep getting to me.

1. Am I doing this meditation wrong, as I keep having strange things happening.

2. Am I using my crystals wrong ?

readings.by.mia

Hi cozmo0_4 :)

I don't think you're working with your crystals wrong :)

Others may differ from my opinion, but the cause for what happened to you, as I see it, could be due to the crystal you were working with.

Tiger's Eye is a stone that works wonders in Manipura (third chackra) and it is most known for being a stone that helps us working with reassurance, self affirmation and courage. It is not the first time a stone teaches me its lesson in an unexpected way :) Tiger's Eye can make you courageous through facing your fears. Remember that you're always safe during meditation and experience whatever comes, always being aware that you can come back at any minute.

I hope this helps. By the way, the vibration you felt could be due to an energetic exchange between the stone and you.

cozmo0_4

Hi cozmo0_4 :)

I don't think you're working with your crystals wrong :)

Others may differ from my opinion, but the cause for what happened to you, as I see it, could be due to the crystal you were working with.

Tiger's Eye is a stone that works wonders in Manipura (third chackra) and it is most known for being a stone that helps us working with reassurance, self affirmation and courage. It is not the first time a stone teaches me its lesson in an unexpected way :) Tiger's Eye can make you courageous through facing your fears. Remember that you're always safe during meditation and experience whatever comes, always being aware that you can come back at any minute.

I hope this helps. By the way, the vibration you felt could be due to an energetic exchange between the stone and you.

Thank you for jumping in here. I've just commented on my other thread re the tigers Eye crystal, but it really is my favourite at the moment even though it's making me nervous I'm so drawn to it. I do love how much energy this particular stone holds.
I like the thought that the stones teach you lessons in an unexpected way.

readings.by.mia

It is common that it makes you nervous because it is a very active stone. You could try combining Tiger's Eye with a grounding stone so you'll be more centered while you're working with this particular crystal.

cozmo0_4

It is common that it makes you nervous because it is a very active stone. You could try combining Tiger's Eye with a grounding stone so you'll be more centered while you're working with this particular crystal.

Oh thank you for that advice. I'll make sure I do that.

readings.by.mia

Perhaps a smokey quartz would do the thing. Try to choose a grounding stone but with a "dense" energy, not for instance a red jasper, what would be like a boost of energy.