bad juju with moldavite?

celticnoodle

I have a clear quartz that "talks" to me. I know that sounds weird, but... I think there's something in here that's more than just stone. One time I decided I'll use the tarot to find out about this crystal, its former owner, its maker, what it was previously programmed to do, and it "said" to me: You don't want to find out about my past. Trust me. You're not ready to know.

I wonder if the Moldavite, or your other stones, "speaks" to you as well?

The moldavite was a great stone to help me with a major life transformation and so yes, it did speak to me. That transformation is over now and he wants to move on I guess. At least he wants a vacation. It was hard for me to take that pendant off and not wear it. But, I'm over that now and still am allowing him to be on a vacation. I will wear it again but not 100% of the time anymore.

Other crystals too do speak to me, yes. Some have come to me in wonderful ways too. :)
My rose quartz is another crystal that really speaks to me. It is so very soft and calming. Definitely one of my FAVORITE stones. Always very loving. :)

I hope you will change your mind and share your story with us, readerrico. We've heard it all here, trust me! And, now you have my curiosity peaked! :D

earthshine

The moldavite was a great stone to help me with a major life transformation and so yes, it did speak to me. That transformation is over now and he wants to move on I guess. At least he wants a vacation. It was hard for me to take that pendant off and not wear it. But, I'm over that now and still am allowing him to be on a vacation. I will wear it again but not 100% of the time anymore.

Other crystals too do speak to me, yes. Some have come to me in wonderful ways too. :)
My rose quartz is another crystal that really speaks to me. It is so very soft and calming. Definitely one of my FAVORITE stones. Always very loving. :)

I hope you will change your mind and share your story with us, readerrico. We've heard it all here, trust me! And, now you have my curiosity peaked! :D
Well, celticnoodle, I didn't try using the tarot to find out about my clear quartz, although a friend of mine said she saw in a vision that my crystal was once used by a mustached fellow who used it for nothing but gaining riches.

celticnoodle

Well, celticnoodle, I didn't try using the tarot to find out about my clear quartz, although a friend of mine said she saw in a vision that my crystal was once used by a mustached fellow who used it for nothing but gaining riches.

interesting! Did you purchase your clear quartz from a store or did you get it from someone as a gift? I wonder who this mustached man was? I wonder if he is still connected to it? Thank you for sharing your story. :)

earthshine

interesting! Did you purchase your clear quartz from a store or did you get it from someone as a gift? I wonder who this mustached man was? I wonder if he is still connected to it? Thank you for sharing your story. :)
I purchased it from a store and saw it cleansed in a singing bowl with my own eyes. By the way, when I was at that store I had to get a chair because my mind head felt foggy and my knees weak--too much crystal power!

I walked out of the store, took the crystal out of the packaging, and since it was fashioned into a necklace, wore it around my neck. Boom! I felt woozy, and vulnerable, like a kid lost in a giant mall. I immediately took it off.

It was several days after I was able to put it on. I felt it coaxing me to program it to do something, so it can "prove" its powers to me, but I did nothing else with it besides wear it during meditation.

Then I noticed lucky coincidences throughout my day when I have it on. Just really lucky streaks. But I also noticed that as I was getting a bit lucky, the people around me were getting unlucky. Like I'd buy a train ticket from the vending machine, and all the other vending machines shut down except mine, to the chagrin of all the other commuters. And when I finished purchasing my ticket, that vending machine closed down, too! Or I was walking and a strong wind would cause collected water from house rooftops to splash on pedestrians--except myself.

So I began to suspect that my clear quarts has a mischievous streak. It once played a trick on me: I was listening to a guided hypnosis meditation on youtube that was an hour long. At the end of the meditation, I pushed the blanket away, stood up and found myself in a different room, and still hearing the hypnotist's voice. I realize I'm still "under," so I woke up, pushed the blanket away, stood up, and found myself petting a white cat. When I realized we don't have pets I realized I was still under, and the hypnotist's voice was still playing in the background. This happened a few more times, until I was finally, truly able to wake up, and I glanced at my watch. It was 1 hour and 45 minutes since I began the guided meditation video, so I 'lost' 45 minutes of my life!

Then I felt it speaking to me, asking me to program it for this or that task. The one time I conceded and asked for its help was when I was looking for an important document (my diploma), and I found it in under 5 minutes.

It seems tamer now, but only because of one incident. I once wounded my left thumb. Then I felt it say, "Smear some of that blood on me, and on your Tarot deck." Which I did. I think it liked my blood.

Adriana

I had a moldavite that I lost at some point. And I have no idea where it went, its been 10 years or so. And so nice to hear about your experiences, I want a new one. haha, but maybe my former one "left" me because I wasnt ready for it.

I'm always curious about the chemical composition of rocks and had to look this one up :) Being a meteorite and all hehe. Where could it originate from?
Then I found this site that says that there are no extraterestrial elements in a moldavite, it was created by the impact a huge meteorite had on the earth layers, forming the crystals..
Heres the site : http://www.moldavit.de/UK/info.htm

I do not know if thats true or not, it doesnt change that its a true beauty of a crystal. And even if it turns out that what is said in the link is true, it still has a relevance to meteorites. Maybe it can help us adjust to change as it was so impacted by a huge change itself (the meteorite impact)?