What Lenormand Deck is the Postman bringing you? 2017

MysticMoonlight

The Fairy Tale Lenormand arrived. It's so pretty. Tiny but pretty.

Beanfeasa

I'm waiting on a whisper Lenormand, etsy

Village Witch

Tanis Lenormand. Pricey, but I love fun quirky decks and this one really spoke to me.

I recently went back to work part-time after twenty years of "retirement". I have plans for my paychecks. :-D

CherylSavino

Maybe Lenormand

I recently broke down after a long hiatus of deck purchasing and got Maybe Lenormand By Ryan Edwards. It's a 52 card deck. !^ extra cards kind of follow the Gypsy Witch deck. I would love to know if anyone knows of a group that uses the entire deck as to get some ideas of card combinations.

Nemia

I'm waiting for my Silson Lenormand. I fell in love with it when I saw it - broke down now and bought it. LOVE the idea, let's see how it reads!

MissChiff

Still waiting on the Rana George Lenormand

Beanfeasa

Not a deck, but the middia grand tableau spread cloth on etsy

Nemia

And my Silson is here! It's amazingly beautiful, I love everything about it. Yes, everything. It looks so medieval I can't believe it hasn't been buried in some secularized abbey for centuries ;-)

tophie

I'm going to be getting the Dreaming Way Lenormand in about a week. It'll be my first Lenormand deck so I'm pretty excited :)

lvirt954

Mini Middia

OMG just received my Middia mini deck and it definitely is a new favorite! The cards are gorgeous and so easy to read I'm going to carry it EVERYWHERE from here on out!