Are Pisces quick to anger?

fatham

I find that your Sun sign does not really dictate all of your personality traits. Like the others have said your moon and other signs effect you as well. I believe the moon sign is the one that explains your personality. Looking at all of your planetary signs really can exlain aspects of your life. It's fun!

Minderwiz

Kazz,

not quite - can you give me your year of birth (if you don't want to publicise your age then PM me) and also where you were born in OZ.

purplefishy

Well, I have a Pluto Hidden Aspect (I think?) so I can get more angry than I ever thought possible, but it takes a bit to make me do that.
FYI, 2/25/80 Mission Viejo, CA USA. 10:46 p.m. PST

Alta

Are Pisces quick to anger! yes!!!!!

Yup they are and I know a few. Okay, not every last one of them.... but.....

Kazz

Minderwiz said:
Kazz,

not quite - can you give me your year of birth (if you don't want to publicise your age then PM me) and also where you were born in OZ.
Oh I thought I did........yes I did, you must have missed it...1968 (and yes..I am 35 next week..;)) and yes I was born in Australia.

Cheers
Kazz

:TQC

cheekyminx

Minderwiz

:D Can you do a reading for me? Hmm, it isn't really a reading it is? lol Its a birth chart thing??? If your too busy then I understand if you can not! Here's my info incase your able to :)

Barbara

date: 10 June 1976 - Gem, Gem, Gemini
time: 6.20am
born: Wollongong (1 hour south of Sydney) Australia

Thanks!

Minderwiz

Hi Minx,

Yes I can do you a chart - interpretation might take a little longer but I'll have a go on the chart and preliminaries over the next couple of days.

Kazz

Oh Minderwiz,
sorry I forgot to tell you where in AUS....Sydney...

Minderwiz

HI Kazz

You are Pisces but only just - your Sun is 29 degrees 42 minutes of Pisces, another six hours and you would have been Aries. There will be some Aries influence though being so close.

However far more of an Aries influence is that you have Mars in Aries (as well as Saturn in Aries). This will be the prime source of your temper/assertiveness but the Aries colouring of your Pisces Sun will also make some contribution. You also have a Fire Ascendant (Leo) with Jupiter reasonably close by in Leo.

Indeed your planetary distribution is 50% Fire, with 33% Water and the rest Earth. Add your Leo Ascendant and you are rather a firey person LOL

Kazz

Minderwiz said:
you are rather a firey person LOL
Oh my...indeed I can be at times.
Minderwiz, thankyou so much for taking the time to do that for me, I found it so interesting and it explains alot as why people can be the same sign and be COMPLETELY different....:D

Cheers
Kazz

:TQC