Wondering

PurpleGoddess

Afternoon Astrology extraordinaires!
Has anyone gotten the courage to look at the charts for this "impending war" that gw is threatening. or has done gw's and sh's charts? i'm just very curious at the moment.

i've got a thread on chat about the topic. i did a spread to share w/everyone and just wanted to see if the stars are in alignment for a quick conclusion.

thanks,
j

jlbvt

I think you should try posting this again, with a different title. I am curious too. Can someone do charts on GW and Saddam? or how are the planets lined up? I don't keep track of this stuff, but there was intensified geomagnetic activity on the 17th. That could be affecting the situation...

the following is from www.spaceweather.com :
Earth has been inside a high-speed solar wind stream flowing from a
coronal hole on the Sun since March 14th. The coronal hole is a large
one,
and solar wind gusts could continue to buffet our planet's magnetic
field
for several more days.

Minderwiz

The last New Moon and previous Full Moon reports suggest the possibility of War in the coming month.

Most people seemed to interpret them at a personal level but at a mundane level I think there is some real indication of the likelihood of war.

lunalafey

specs...

GW. b.July 6, 1945{correction 1946}. New Haven, Conn. 7:26 am.
I will enter the info on to the shared astro.com account for viewing.

NOTE: the astro.com gave(some very)different positions for GWB chart than the chart in the source I have. I used the same birth info.

If anyone has a program, might want to double check..
astro chart placements
sun: 14can00
moon: 03gem38
merc: 04leo45
ven: 28tau45
mars: 18tau09
jup: 21vir22
sat: 14can19
ura: 15gem04
nep: 03lib46
plu: 09leo05
ASC: 07leo17

RingTheory

I went to www.astrodatabank.com a few weeks back and clicked on his name, and got a totally different chart, and tried to answer the war question.

What I got from the data I used then, was that Bush would pass the buck, in other words, hand the decision off to someone else. I guessed it'd be Colin Powell, so I used his chart.

I got a positive answer, then tried getting a definite date, and it was the 20th of March.

My assumptions may have be wrong, since the charts are not the same in critical places here. It claims to use tropical equal houses, but I didn't run his data myself through any program, so maybe one of them is sideral or something?

Minderwiz

From a little research it appears that the issue is the year of birth - day month, time and place are agreed. I have a birth year of 1946 for Dubya and this appears to be confirmed both by the Astrological Society of Great Britain database and biographical articles on the web.

However, as I wouldn't put it past him to lie about his age, 1945 as the year of birth might be correct.

The 1946 chart has the same Ascendant but the following planetary positions:

Sun - 13-47 Cancer
Moon - 16-42 Libra
Mercury- 9-49 Leo
Venus - 21-30 Leo
Mars - 9-18 Virgo
Jupiter 18-09 Libra
Saturn - 26-29 Cancer
Uranus - 19-09 Gemini
Neptune - 5-56 Libra
Pluto - 10-34 Leo
Fortuna - 10-02 Scorpio
N. Node - 19-36 Gemini

There's a good run down of his natal chart in the Astrological Journal of January 2002,.

A very quick glance at the current transits suggests that there is nothing terrible about to happen to him - it doesn't look a bad time for him to speak with the voice of authority. However just after a full moon is not the best time to start any new activity!

lunalafey

MISPRINT

Minder, the positions you give are the exact ones on the chart I have from this(dumb)book. So they misprinted his birth year. 1946 it is. I've corrected it at 'astro'.

Astraea

Dossier on Iraq, Hussein, etc.

Here is an interesting website (its author calls it a "dossier") that includes many relevant charts and observations. Syntax is problematic here and there, but his research is solid. http://www.siderum.com/iraqIngles.htm