relationship spread help.

moonshoes

The relationship from the point of view of the first sitter

The relationship from the point of view of the other sitter

(if the other sitter is absent, the first sitter should make notes and discuss insights later)

1 and 6 - origins of the relationship
2 and 7 - Where it is coming from
3 and 8 - where the relationship is now (present)
4 and 9 - where it is going
5 and 10 - How it may ultimately evolve...... that's the bit they all want to know first, lol

1.page cups

6.sun

2.9 swords

7.6 swords

3.page wands

8.5 swords

4.emperor

9.empress

6. 6 wands

10.ace swords

I asked if i would have a relationship with a guy i know. I am a begginer so could i get someone to tell me what my reading means.

thanks,
india

Mi-Shell

Dear India!

After answering to your 1 post I looked up the other 2 and have to say that they are pretty complex and involved spreads.

You mentioned, that you are a beginner and maybe more study of the meanings of the cards as suggested in books would help you.
The next thing is to interpret strictly intuitive = what the pictures and associations you personally have to them at this moment tell you about the situation.

Another thought would be to try a simpler spread = 3 to 5 cards that are easier to make sense of and see connections.
Also hone your reading skills in the reading exchange section of AT!

Good luck!
Mi-Shell

Grizabella

This probably belongs in the Your Readings section, but you have to have 25 posts to access it. And even if it could be put there, you're required to do the best you can in interpreting the cards yourself for us before we tell you what we think. Otherwise it constitutes a free reading and we don't do those here. :) Even if you were to just put in book meanings for some of the cards, at least you have to try. OK?

Simone

Thanks Lyric for these clarifications! They are correct, except for the 25 posts bit ;)

I will move the thread, but India, you will indeed have to put in your own thoughts about the reading, please!

Best
Simone

Fallen Angel

Hey India,

We are happy to help, but have a shot at it yourself 1st, I know it can be a bit scary. But honestly we all started somewhere, and I`ll be looking forward to offering some suggestions !

FA.x.