Queen Clarified By Another Queen

GoddessArtemis

Thank you everyone for all your input so far. It not only has helped me see these two cards in different ways, but Court Cards in general. Don't love those Court Cards much, especially for outcome!

WalesWoman said:
GA, is this "other" the same person you were reading about earlier, for 8 Pents as how they feel?

Some of the things you said about this person made me think of someone who might be both Queen Cups and Queen Swords at the same time... someone with a dual personality, sort of. A little obsessive/compulsive, a little bi-polar perhaps.

I don't know how this fits in relation to your question and the outcome, but it popped into my head...
Deb, I didn't even think of what you just shared but when I read it...BAM! It "feels" right, doesn't it? Yes, this is the same person with the 8 of Pentacles. And yes, I feel that the obsessive/compulsive aspect, and definitely the bipolar part is key. I can attest for the OCD existing, and have often wondered about the bipolar part, but never known of it for sure.

The question to the entire spread (whose other cards I now have forgotten), was why does this person want to talk to me? She had said earlier that she doens't want to talk anymore, for various reasons that make no sense to anyone but herself. Then she claims she wants to be friends. So I did a spread on this, and the final (outcome) position of it was, "Why does she want to do this?" And I drew Queen of Cups, clarified by the Queen of Swords. This person leaves me baffled most of the time, because I don't know whether they're coming or going, and WHY they keep doing it.

Bipolar, you think? Multiple personality, even? :D Mood disorders, personality disorders...what am I looking at here? Do share more if you can!

GA

WalesWoman

Anything I know came straight from a text book and working in a convenience store during the time I was studying abnormal psych and a period of bad boyfriends. :D You could find the same info at a university library I'm sure, it might be helpful to talk to someone, some sort of counselor about your observations and see what they think.

I am only sharing impressions, not for sure diagnosis, because I'm not a psychologist or even close. But no, she doesn't sound ok at all, putting all this pressure on herself and then sabotaging it no less.